Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Autobot Workshop
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on August 11, 2011
I bought this toy for my son,5, and he loved it! Played with it for 40 minutes and he doesn't get easily into toys or playing by himself. We have a lot of play-doh toys, but this is one of the best I've seen, just wish they would come out with a more girly version for my daughter. BTW, this is a Transformers toy, but we do not watch that show, still able to enjoy it for what it is.
on July 9, 2012
I love this toy. My Transformer-loving son plays with this set and could not be happier. He thinks it's great fun to make some of his favorite characters from the cartoon series with this. I like that he can pound on it and play without me needing to worry that he is ruining the toy. It lets him be a little rough with a toy and still have fun! I purchase alot of Playdough, though, because my son does find this toy more fun when the Playdough is new.
on October 25, 2015
I haven't bought this, nor will I. I was just clicking along, doing some Christmas shopping for my son, and I saw this and thought, "Oh, I be he'd love that!" Then I looked at the price, and I couldn't NOT say something about it. So here goes...

Let's get one thing clear, Amazon. Never...not in this lifetime or the next...would I EVER pay $199 for a Play-Doh toy. I don't care if it's Transformers. I don't care if it's made of solid gold. I don't even care if it cleaned my house, did my laundry, washed my car, and cooked my meals...it ain't worth $199 . I could *literally* buy my son a PILE of Play-Doh for $199.

Any parent who is willing to drop that much money on a plastic Play-Doh mold obviously either has too much money or needs a head CT.
on December 17, 2011
my 7 year old son gives this set 4 1/2 stars because one of the trucks doesn't come out that great. he plays with this set quite a bit, the play doh is sparkly, so your autobots look extra nice. he also makes other robots. if your son loves transformers like mine does, this set is going to be a big hit. the price is reasonable for how much he has played with it. very creative and fun toy.
on December 12, 2013
My son LOVES this toy, but I gave it 3 stars because the whole thing is pretty flimsy and I doubt it will last longer than a year. Also, it is overpriced (at $37) for what you get. All the accessories are wonderful and the transforming is quite creative, though it's difficult for my 4 year old to use without a lot of help. I suggest for ages 7 and up.
on December 26, 2011
Got this for my 4 year old for Christmas and I am a little dissappointed. You are supposed to mold the cars and then stamp them and make them into robots. The play doh cars are probably twice as big as the robots. The spamper is very hard for a child to press down to make the robot molds. My husband and I had a hard time with the spamper. Nice idea, but not easy for a young child to use. We will probably just press the play doh into the robot molds. I got my 5 year old the Cars mold and go play doh set and it is way better. Mater is a fun factory. So if your child is a Cars fan, you might want to go that route instead.
on December 25, 2012
We just gave this to my son for Christmas. He loves it. It's a bit messy, but hey that's what play dough is for. This beat my expectations, the molding is easy and detailed. The figures that come out of it are actually playable. Really great, fun gift for those Autobot lovers in your life.
on January 7, 2013
What can I say about playdoh. Keeps the kids occupied for hours. My kids love this and I think it is need that they started incorporating these kids favorite characters. Wish I had these things when I was a kid.
on January 9, 2012
Purchased this for 2 boys, ages 2 and 6. Both really like it. The 2 yr old had to stand up to be able to push the "press" down, but was able to do it. It's pretty cool to stuff the play doh into a car mold and what comes out actually looks like a car. Fun for everyone!
on November 19, 2014
Parents are aware that many children's toys are repetitive for adults when it comes to adult/kid playtime, but this set provides some fun variety. Comes with 4 small play-doh cans which is enough to get by on to start. Molds are easy to use, but press-down transformation lever gave 3-year-old some trouble.

See 1 answered question