Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on December 25, 2010
This was a Christmas gift for my daughter and she LOVED it!!! The biggest down fall? she had gone through all of the "supplies" That come with in about an hour. Tried to find refill kits and there arent any. WHY?
44 comments|7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 15, 2011
This was very fun. My 3yr and 5 yr olds love it. I thought it was great...then clean up time. So messy to clean-up. If you don't mind cleaning up each time, then fine. I don't play this anymore because of clean up.
on February 4, 2011
This entertained my child for a about a week. The cardboard inserts are not reusable therefore, when you run out you need to buy more. Be careful with the amount of paint you use because when the toy begins to spin it can fling the paint outside of the toys itself but the paint is washable.
on August 20, 2011
I purchased this for my daughter's 7th birthday. Wanted to get her a spin art type toy and this looked interesting and great price @ Amazon. This toy is quite sturdy. The really cool part is creating a 3D design (using supplied playdoh and/or "bendaroo" type sticks) and turning on the light show. The lights shine in 2 levels and you can choose to "play" a light show that sets the lights blinking at different rates while the art spins-- giving you an exciting and varying 3D show. Yes, the toy only comes with 4 black cards, but the paint does not dry really fast and we easily wiped off the card to reuse. The machine can get messy, but what spin art toy doesn't? It is easy enough to wipe down. Best of all, we can use this machine to make regular spin art by inserting our own paper and using our own paint. This is a great, versatile, creative toy for kids. All my children ages (9, 7, 5, & 2yrs)loved this toy.
on March 20, 2011
My daughter is 7 and loves this set. I was surprised by the quality of the unit. My daughter previously had a unit that you had to manually push to spin, this one is battery operated and has a bonus neon light that lights up the inside of the spinner. At first i thought this was a little gimmicky, but after playing with it I quickly realized it's worth the money spent. Definite upgrade from the last spinner art set I bought.
on January 12, 2014
I got this for my 12 year old who immediately thought it was babyish. What a surprise he had when he started using it and couldn't stop! We bought some extra black card-stock and cut it the same size as the black papers it came with. Friends now come over and ask if they can take it out and shut the lights off. It's a hit AND not messy at all!
on November 8, 2011
My girls aged 7 and 9 got this as a gift. I thought it would be too childish for them but they really liked it. It is fun to play with and they really enjoy the different patterns they can make. Whenever we have a large gathering over. This toy eventually always comes out so that someone can play with it and make designs. Great for 10 and under.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 2, 2011
I ordered this as a Christmas gift for my 3 and 6 year old. It was so hard to use, and came with such little instructions that before we could even use it properly all of the paint was dumped out and the machine too big to fit in our craft closet. I would NOT buy this product.

[...]
on January 11, 2014
The play doh 3D flash art set arrived promptly but, unfortunately, the battery compartment screw seemed to be stripped so I was unable to open it to install the batteries. So, I returned it. The return went smoothly as well. Just one of those things that did not work out.
on January 12, 2011
I bought this as a gift for my 3 year old niece and she loved it. It is so much fun to play with (mainly the paint). The only bad part is that is it comes with only 4 pieces of paper. We had to buy some black construction paper to make more for her to play with. Make sure you have some handy or it made lead to tears when the fun ends too quickly as we soon found out. There is a button that creates different light shows and she loves to take it into a dark room and watch it spin!

See 1 answered question