Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Play-Doh Coco Nutty Monkey Playset
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 5, 2010
I bought this for my 18mo and 3yo girls. They have a blast playing with it. Both laugh and giggle when the monkey grows play-doh hair. 3yo enjoyns making shapes, but she needs help. 18mo has difficulty manipulating the pieces. They both will probably enjoy this more as they grow into it. Durability is great, dropped it off the top shelf of the pantry and to my surprise nothing broke.
on July 11, 2010
This is a cool toy, but not too inventive for Play Doh. It is just another manifestation of the put the playdoh in and squeeze it out. My daughter loved it because it was a monkey, and she loves monkeys, but if you are like me and already have several play doh toys like these, don't buy it.
on December 25, 2009
This playdough toy is so fun! It is very durable and pretty easy to use, even for a 3 year old. The only complaint that I would have is that there are a lot of little places to clean playdough out of when it's time to pack up. But, well worth it. This toy was a huge hit!!
on December 31, 2009
This is a simple play-doh set, which is good because I bought it for my son's 3rd birthday. He really enjoys it, especially when the monkey grows hair, he thinks that is hilarious!
on January 21, 2011
my kids love this playdoh set. it has several different molds, and the monkey grows playdough hair and tongue. my three year old twins love this toy.
on August 27, 2010
My 5 yr. old grandson loved this toy but don't let any Play Doh dry inside of it! You'll never be able to get it out, rendering the toy useless!
on December 1, 2009
My kids like it. It is cute and has held up. good price, quick ship
on January 3, 2010
My daughter usually plays w play-doh for over an hour. She played w this and wasn't interested after about 15 minutes.