Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Size: Inquiries - by email|Change

on November 13, 2013
An economical way to get all the tools a beginner Play-Doh enthusiast needs. My daughter was SO happy that this also came with cans of Play-Doh. Two or three weeks in, and she is still going strong! I suggestion: get a plastic shoe box to store all the pieces in when they are not in use...or they will get lost...in a day!
on February 1, 2013
My nearly 4 year old grandson loves his playdough. I personally don't like playdough but it's a great
chance to sit down and bond with your child. Good one on one time. Yeah, the little machine that makes spaghetti and strips of other shapes, like everyone says, it's kind of hard for a little one to do by himself and the playdough does get stuck in little grooves of the inside of the machine but the kids seem to love it. My grandson loves it when I roll out a big piece nice and thin and then he can take the one of the cutters and do his thing.... and the shapes, he loves making people and animalls... a great toy to occupy them and to let them use their imagination. I also bought from Amazon another 4 pack (I think it was) of things to use with this set. I think the other set had a rolling pin with handles which is easier for me to use than the one that came with it. Almost time to get some fresh playdough. Buy from Amazon guys - they always stand behind their customers!
on November 5, 2013
I bought this for a 3 year old girls birthday present and she LOVES it! As an Early Childhood Educator, I feel like this set in particular provides many skills for the younger preschool age children (3-4 yr olds) Many fine and gross motor skills involved, but nothing too challenging. It also doesn't really have a theme to the set, so the children can use their own imagination rather than an idea that was thought of by an adult who designs Playdoh products. I would highly recommend this set.
on July 11, 2015
This is fun for all ages! We bought this as a Christmas gift for our daughter and she LOVES it. We have played with this with her for hours and hours on end. This set comes with so many pieces! Keep the box though or you'll regret it. It's an easy clean up if you just toss it all back in the box. As long as you close the lids tightly the play doh should last quite awhile.
review image
on November 30, 2015
I ordered this for my two daughters (4 and 2) and they will spend hours playing with it. It has plenty of parts so that they aren't fighting over shapes/tools. When they have friends come over to play with them there are even enough tools for their friends to play with. A great product to entertain children and perfect for bad weather when they can't be outside playing. I highly recommend this product!
on July 20, 2013
I had one of these when I was a kid (still have it). I bought this new one for my nephew. It is great and fun and all that but there is a weird hole (not a single product flaw- a design flaw) that your play-doh smushes through. The hole has no apparent function and should not be there. If you want to change colors, you have to clean out the hole and all the mess it has made so you don't get dingy play-doh.
on March 3, 2015
Such a fun product for a two year old! This set has a great variety of items and the noodle-making tool is a huge hit.
Mess factor: Yes this stuff does shed little pieces everywhere. If you have carpet inside, a mess mat under the table helps. If you don't wear shoes inside, I recommend bare feet. If you get squashed Play-Doh on socks, just wait til it dries out then scratch it off with your nail or a brush of some kind, then wash as normal after applying stain remover.
Clean-up: After playing use a large piece of Play-Doh to press onto all the little bits on the table or floor to pick them up. To clean the bits out of the tools, I use a toothpick to get at the little holes and crevices. Easy!
on April 28, 2015
Our toddler loves is - make that is obsessed with this. She just loves play-doh in general and this just makes it even more fun. I do wish that the presser had some kind of rubber thingies we could add to the bottom because it moves when our toddler presses down on it and I'm also afraid it's going to scratch the table. Now I'm honestly not sure if it actually came with some and we overlooked them when unpackaging everything, so feel free to correct me if it does actually come with some.
on April 28, 2014
Although it's messy and we have to confine it to the kitchen my 2 year old grandson loves play doh. He was excited to see the squiggly lines (and all of the different shapes) of play doh come out of the machine and all the different pieces. Has a lot of pieces and play doh to the set. Of course, he likes to mix it all together.
on March 27, 2016
I hate when my kids play with play-doh. no matter how hard I try to clean up, I always find little pieces of it days later. Even though I wasn't excited about them having it, they love it! Quality product as always