Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on June 12, 2013
I bought this for my 4 year old grandson and he loves it! He plays with the shapes and makes things out of his imagination. It is educational as well as we work o his shapes, counting and colors as we play.

He makes food items out of the playdoh and plays chef as well.

He uses this all of the time and is passified for long periods of time just making his own creations!
on December 3, 2013
The numbers are pretty small so I am constantly picking dough out of them and they rarely make a good imprint unless you do it lightly - which a little one doesn't. My son enjoys cutting dough with the scissors and stuffing dough in the roller tube. Another place to dig dough out of.
on April 11, 2013
Great product for my 2 year old. He's learning shapes and how to use little tools like a rolling pin and scissors. Really helps out with some of his motor skills.
on March 8, 2013
Purchased this for my 2.5 year old son, well worth the money! He plays for hours creating different shapes, letters, and numbers. Tons of fun and great to use as a teaching tool.
on June 26, 2014
This was a gift for my nephew but he has enjoyed it A LOT since he got it. He loves using all the different tools. You can't go wrong with play-doh (unless you simply don't want play-doh in the house, then that's a different story).
on February 6, 2015
I bought this for my three year old grandson. Well he loves it and so do I, lots of learning, manipulative playtime. He mostly repeats the colors, shapes & numbers. He is starting to notice the scissors, but not sure how they work. Great project for all ages, especially if you are a preschooler or a textile learner.
on January 14, 2016
Came quickly. The tubs of play doh were a lot smaller than I expected. Barely enough to really do anything with. But my boys have recently found a love for play doh, so they were happy with all the cut outs.
on June 6, 2015
Great little set! I didn't want a lot of pieces and this has just enough things to keep my kiddo busy. I supplemented with some tools, too. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003U6VT4C?redirect=true&ref_=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_27
on December 31, 2013
Inexpensive simple objects that don't get jammed with play doh. I love that son can play with this set without my help unlike the more complicated sets with cranks and squirters.
on February 8, 2014
My kids love play doh. This was a Christmas present. Still months later my kids will sit down and play for hours, making numbers and shapes in their play doh.

See 1 answered question