Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 9, 2013
I bought this for my three year old daughter who had been begging for a Play-doh set of her own. For under ten dollars, there's quite a bit included in this set- small cutters, a mini extruder, lollipop sticks, molds, a small roller, and four small cans of dough. She loves the variety of items included, and I like the fact that it all goes back into the container after play. All that being said, it's much smaller than I was expecting and the four cans of dough are not full sized. I'd recommend ordering the Playdoh case of colors to go along with the set for added play value.
on November 14, 2013
My 2 yr old and I play with this set all the time. We love the cookie cutters and the molds. The colors are perfect and the tubs are the perfect size. I highly recommend this product and love that she'll grow into it. Great product!
TOP 100 REVIEWERon September 20, 2015
My daughter loves to play with Play-Doh! She'll be 3 in January, so this is either going to be a Christmas or birthday present. This set comes with 4 of the mini containers of Play-Doh, a "candy jar" which all the tools and cutters fit in. I'm even happier I bought this on sale on Amazon's deal of the day!

The jar is not huge, I would consider this a mini set. I'm familiar with Play-Doh, and I wanted this set for the variety. My daughter has played with assorted pieces of this set before, so I know she can use them. I do however think the product listing should say the containers of Play-Doh are the smaller ones, but if you are like me, you always have Play-Doh around.

What I liked most about this set, is that it comes with the jar for storage and the variety of pieces that come with this kit.
on February 8, 2016
Bought for my daughter for Christmas cause she loves playdoh, very cute little set, you can make cute lollipops and a ton of cookies, i do wish it came with bigger jars of playdoh, but you can only fit so much in the jar.
on January 11, 2014
Other than the usual bickering as to who gets to use what first, my boys really enjoyed this product. The cutouts are sturdy and easy for my boys to use. The play doh was supple and easy to use and roll out. So glad I bought it for them. You wont be disappointed.
on February 5, 2016
This little jar of fun had provided my kiddo with hours of fun! It comes with so many cute little tools to make all sorts of fun shapes and designs. We loved it so much we bought a second one to make double the fun!
VINE VOICEon April 4, 2015
My daughter is 2 and loves to play with play-doh, she was so excited to see this and it keeps her busy and happy for at least an hour all at once, that is a big deal for us as she usually moves onto many things during an hour.

The set is perfect for toddler hands and there's so much you can do with this set. I'm so glad I bought this!
on November 15, 2015
This is one of my daughters' favorite sets. It's fairly simple but the tools are easy for little play doh lovers to use. My girls are four and two and this is one of the few sets that the younger one can actually play with. It's also really nice that everything fits back in the container so you can store it easily.
on December 27, 2013
I got this for my two year old who loves play dough. He wanted to play with it right away. It was easy for him to use the tools and he really liked it. I would definitely recommend this for a gift for a play dough lover!
on April 27, 2015
Our son loves this set. He loves to make shapes. The only thing is, some of the shapes are very small and the doh doesn't really come out of it easily. All the shapes really need to be bigger like the heart and star ones. My son can't really identify the small shapes, he only goes for the bigger shapes that he recognizes.