Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

on March 23, 2008
Our 22-month-old daughter used to only love Elmo, but this really introduced her to Bert and Ernie, and she adores them now. This is a charming video, mostly consisting sketches from past episodes of "Sesame Street." But the scenes of B&E at home getting ready for bed are extremely funny. And a song later in the vid in which Bert, Ernie, Prairie Dawn, Cookie Monster and the now-defunct Herry look out the window and sing "I think that it is wonderful ..." is very sweet. I don't know whether this will make your child want to drift off to sleep, because we watch it mostly during the broad daylight. But it is indeed comforting. I've seen it dozens of times and am not sick of it yet. And when my eyes do start to glaze, I can get up and do the dishes or whatever. The thing is 49 minutes! Much more cohesive than the abrupt, stop-and-start "Elmo's World." Speaking of my least favorite red furry monster, he's in two small sketches in this video, but he's just a bit player. If your kid is expecting Elmo to be one of the stars, you may be disappointed.
on November 13, 2007
My kids enjoy Sesame Street & this video they liked. The video is a little more high energy tan "Sleepy-Time: Songs & Stories" or "Quiet Time" but it is still enjoyable to watch for kids. The DVD-ROM my kids liked & the links to more games made the entertainment last longer. I give this product a favorable review.
on December 28, 2007
The video is a longer version of the 30 minute show on TV. Most skits have already been seen on the show before, but my daughters love Play with Me Sesame, so now they can watch it over and over!!
on March 7, 2011
I loved watching Sesame Street when i was growing up in the 90's and I am trying to collect some Sesame Street DVD's with that same type of quality that is lacking in today's episodes for my baby boy. This is one of the few that really showcase the variety of entertainment and education that I remember. It incorporates both new and old characters & scenes so my son and I can both enjoy watching this together one day...it's a great mix.
on April 3, 2011
Play With Me Sesame: Good Night Sesame is really good for an entertaining and educational DVD for the very young. The skits are fun and funny for little people. Some of the skits are most hilarious. The only thing I would suggest is that there is a Twinkle Twinkle Little Star which is a bit of a shout-fest and therefore not conducive to getting to bed time. Otherwise, a highly endorsed DVD!
on June 7, 2009
This CD really did make it exciting and playful for her to learn the concept of sleeping, napping, and waking up. She just turned two & is in love with Ernie; she likes to "do what Ernie says". So if Ernie says to "go to sleep" than its time to go to sleep. Its just a great teaching CD.
on June 6, 2013
My baby grand-daughter is THRILLED to have her very favorite characters from Play With Me Sesame in her teeny tiny princess hands! The carry case is an awesome bonus perfect for her to hold! She watches her Sesame dvd on the laptop, pc and any other devices where we can upload movies!
on April 18, 2013
my daughter loves them so i love them too. So far we have Play With Me Sesame: Imagine with me, Goodnight Sesame, and Lets Play Games. My daughter is 8 months and has loved these since she was 5 months old. Perfect for the car DVD player!
on March 3, 2008
My 2 year old loves this video at night before bedtime. There's a nice mix of loud activities and quiet activities, as well as the usual great pretending lessons Sesame Street promotes.
on January 9, 2011
Not really for soothing to sleep but wonderful DVD. We love the play with me sesame dvd's since it only has the puppets in it. My son, who is 2, loves it!