5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product
This is a excellent product and would recommend to everyone. Toy is a lot of fun I purchased the Hide N squeak Eggs and the Crack and Chirp Eggs just to see what the difference was and the only difference I found was the "Tomy" Hide N Squeak Eggs are priced at double the price of Crack N Chirp but does the exact same thing.....

I would highly recommend to...
Published 24 months ago by Lisa

2.0 out of 5 stars The top shells fall off very easily
Published 21 months ago by Reader

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, December 26, 2012
This review is from: Crack & Chirp Eggs (Toy)

I would highly recommend to everyone.

2.0 out of 5 stars The top shells fall off very easily, March 9, 2013
This review is from: Crack & Chirp Eggs (Toy)
I bought these eggs for my 1.5 years old so she can have "pretend eggs" for her toy kitchen. These eggs are good size, and bright white with colorful little birds inside. The birds chirp very softly when pressed. The bottom part of each egg has a unique shape (star, triangle etc.) that match the egg carton. The egg shells break in a nice zigzag line mimicking broken egg shell. My problem with this product is that the top part of the eggs fall off to the slightest touch and that is why I only rated two stars for this product. The shells just fall off, and this is not fun at all. In order to play with these eggs as pretend eggs it needs to be possible to remove them from the carton with the top shell still on, and then detach the top shell. But that is not possible even for me let alone for a toddler. Perhaps the manufacturer intention for this toy was to match the bottom part of the eggs to the box, and then carefully place the tops on the eggs. My daughter wasn't very interested in doing that and just throw the shells around.

4.0 out of 5 stars cute toy, April 23, 2013
This review is from: Crack & Chirp Eggs (Toy)
Definitely a hit at easter with my 1.5 yr old and her cousin. The squeak isn't loud but sometimes quieter toys are appreciated in our house.

4.0 out of 5 stars fun toy, March 1, 2013
L.Y. (Santa Clara, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crack & Chirp Eggs (Toy)
My daughter likes this toy. It's bright and colorful, and fun to put together. The birds don't really "chirp" or squeak that loudly though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute toy, May 3, 2013
This review is from: Crack & Chirp Eggs (Toy)
My 1 year old likes this stacking toy. The squeaks are kind of weak, but overall it's a nice toy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy!, April 7, 2013
This review is from: Crack & Chirp Eggs (Toy)
It's just like the other name-brand sets. Maybe the squeak isn't quite as good. My girls (1 & 3 yrs) are having so much fun with them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but not perfect., April 4, 2013
This review is from: Crack & Chirp Eggs (Toy)
I got these for my daughter for her Easter basket. They come with shapes on the bottom to fit into the "carton," which is a nice solid plastic. The eggs have different eyes to match with the top shell. This is all great. My only thing is that two of the chicks really don't "chirp" when you press them, and the others that do are very faint. But she loves it so momma is happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cute and a great price!!, April 3, 2013
This review is from: Crack & Chirp Eggs (Toy)
These are adorable and my daughter loved them for her first birthday!! They were a great price too, the cheapest I found too! My 3 year old loves them too. Great toy for a great price!!

5.0 out of 5 stars chicken love, March 18, 2013
This review is from: Crack & Chirp Eggs (Toy)
My 10 month old loves grabbing theses chicken eggs and knocking them out of their carton.

He doesn't do much else with them. Mommy spends lots of time putting them back together and in the cartons.

When he gets older I am hoping he will have more fun with them, putting them in according to the shapes on the bottom. Putting their matching egg tops on etc.

Would take off a star because I feel like they don't chirp as well as others. We first saw these at a friend's house and they had an older set in a blue egg carton and those seemed to chirp better.

Anyhow, my son love these so that's why i gave it 5 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Both kids are happy and the eggs have been a nice cheap educational ..., August 29, 2014
elle "pooie2" (SEATTLE, WASHINGTON United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crack & Chirp Eggs (Toy)
My one year old loves these even though they don't chirp. She doesn't put them in properly so it doesn't shut, I'm actually not sure why she likes them. My two year old likes the shape sorter and now he's into matching the faces on the outside of the eggs with the inside eggs. Both kids are happy and the eggs have been a nice cheap educational toy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›