5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent deal, great for netbooks, full game list below
When I bought this I could not find the list of all the games anywhere, so I listed them below for those of you who want to know what you are getting.

This is a great deal, I paid more for just for Jewel Quest and
Crazy Machines when they came out. My kids (13 and 10)
like a lot of these games,
although we have not played them all...
Published on August 25, 2009 by Two kids mom

1.0 out of 5 stars glitchy
Some games have glitches, i.e. Nathalie Brooks leaves some puzzles impossible to solve as it is impossible to do what they want you to do and Alabama Smith does not save your game so you have to start over each time you close it.
Published on November 19, 2010 by Lou

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent deal, great for netbooks, full game list below, August 25, 2009

This is a great deal, I paid more for just for Jewel Quest and
Crazy Machines when they came out. My kids (13 and 10)
like a lot of these games,
although we have not played them all.

I was able to load these onto my netbook and then play them without the cd.
(You need an external cd player to load them, but then they will play on the netbook without the cd player hooked up)

Disc 1

Turtix
Virtual Farm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great games and Incredible value..., August 27, 2009
This review is from: Play! The Ultimate Casual Game Collection (Software)
Just receive this and play a few games already. Mind you, it is addicting and so much fun for all ages. Got this at the Amazon lightning deal and with less than a dollar a game, this is incredible and these are popular and fun games. I would not mind paying the full price. I have purchsed 2 games and each cost $20 or more so this price is absolutely incredible.

What I love about these games are that they are not too difficult to play and go on to the next level and there are a lot of help on the web to work you thru the game if you get stuck. It's no fun if the game is too difficult and you get stuck in level and cannot move forward.

My nieces and nephews spent hours and hours playing with this games so it is a fun family game package for all ages. I highly recommend this product and it does not require a very powerful pc to play these games. If you have 2.4GB in your hard drive you can install all 20+ games in your computer or laptop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for great games!, June 1, 2009
Amazon Customer "betsyluvsjak" (Dale City, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Play! The Ultimate Casual Game Collection (Software)
I purchased this based on the positive reviews because I was planning to download a single game (Farm Frenzy 2) for $10. The reviews we all true! My Farm Frenzy game is attached to the iWin web site and I don't have a disc to reload it if something ever goes wrong. But with PLAY! I have a disc, I have no adds, I have no links to web sites, and I have the full versions of many more games than I would ever have downloaded. My kids and I have really enjoyed trying new games. The price has gone up a smidge since I bought mine - but even at $20 this would still be a steal!!

I highly endorse this product and would buy other versions if/when they become available.

1.0 out of 5 stars glitchy, November 19, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy, October 4, 2011
This review is from: Play! The Ultimate Casual Game Collection (Software)
I was very unhappy with this. I thought I was buying some games for my grandchildren to play and it was just one hour trials of several games.I would not have bought it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Some good games - lots of quality issues, February 26, 2010
This review is from: Play! The Ultimate Casual Game Collection (Software)
While I have enjoyed some of the games - notably Magic Encyclopedia, Jigsaw World, and Heroes of Hellas - there are lots of problems with this game collection.

You can only load one game at it time. The software lets you select one game to install. The game is installed and the loader closes itself. This is annoying, but I can live with it.

I have tried to install the Bermuda Triangle game twice; each time the loader stops responding. Task Manager will not close it and I have to restart Windows - very annoying.

Jigsaw World worked fine for a while, but now crashes whenever I try to move a large number of pieces between the storage area and the work area. All the work that I have done since starting up the puzzle is lost as the program does not save work in the background. I cannot finish the puzzle that I am working on because of this. At this point, I'll try reloading the game, but I am not optimistic.

Maybe Jigsaw World just doesn't play well with Windows Vista, but this game collection is not worth the frustration.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Buy, July 15, 2009
Doll (Brooklyn NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Play! The Ultimate Casual Game Collection (Software)
This is an excellent collection of games for the price.There are 25 games in all(no more as stated on box).Yet there is a very good variety so there shouldn't be a problem finding one to your liking.My two favorites are Turtix and The curse of Montezuma.This is a definite must have for you computer game collection.

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't play without CD in drive!, June 4, 2011
Lh (Colorado) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Play! The Ultimate Casual Game Collection (Software)
How completely stupid. You can't choose which user to install games for and they don't really get "installed" because you have to keep the loader on your system or the CD in the drive. I tried installing many of the games (yes you have to choose one at a time and you get no idea of what the game is about until you install and launch it) only to find when I took the disk out of my drive and removed the shell application from my desktop that nothing was actually resident on my hard drive! What a waste of money, no matter how fun the games might be. Better to download them individually from game sites-- costs more initially but you actually get something useful for your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Every Dollar, October 23, 2009
This review is from: Play! The Ultimate Casual Game Collection (Software)
There are 25 games in all, and definitly something for everyone. Me and my husband and son have all been enjoying the variety of games on the two discs included with this. There are simulations (my favorite), puzzle games and action/adventure type games. Even if you don't like all the games, its still worth it as you will probably like enough to make it worth it! I wish there were more collections available on here, I spend way too much buying individual downloads on Amazon! This will keep me busy for awhile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outrageous value!, June 17, 2009
This review is from: Play! The Ultimate Casual Game Collection (Software)
If you're looking for some games to keep on hand to keep you or the kids busy, you really can't do much better than this collection. I checked out some of these games in a discount department store in town, and many of them were right there on the shelf, being sold separately for ten dollars each!

This is a large collection, with something for everyone. I really can't recommend this value highly enough. Certainly, it would make a very well-appreciated gift for game lovers of any age.

Play! The Ultimate Casual Game Collection
Play! The Ultimate Casual Game Collection by Viva Media (Windows Vista / XP)
$6.99