Are You Losing Matches To People You Really Should Beat?
Do You Think Being Mentally Tougher Will Help You Win More Matches?
Using Zen principles, like being in the present moment, non-judgment, awareness, enhanced focus and letting your strokes flow are centuries old ideas that lead to peak performances. The lessons in my book will help you achieve these states of being. It’s time to reach your potential. Get going on improving your game every time you play. Can you see yourself being more consistent, winning more matches, and enjoying playing more? Play Zen-Sational Tennis is the most complete guide to the mental game you will find anywhere.
In my book you will get:
The complete listing of the Core Principles
- 59 lesson on the mental game that will make you mentally tough.
- 11 Strategy lesson that really work and you won t find them anywhere else.
- 10 Lessons on how to grove your strokes using the mental game principles.
- 14 drills to help you perfect your mental game.
You will learn how to:
- See the ball the way it needs to be seen to maximize consistency
- Breathe properly to achieve upper body relaxation
- Relax other parts of your body that may be interfering with your play
- Visualize and condition your mind to achieve rapid improvement
- Use powerful solutions to overcome frustration, choking, and playing badly
- Fix your errors immediately during your matches
- Give yourself a lesson every time you play
- Use the “Mother Of All Tips” to absolutely groove your strokes
David Ranney is an author, professional speaker, tennis coach and entrepreneur.
As a junior, he was ranked nationally 6th in Singles and 3rd in doubles, represented the U.S. at Junior Wimbledon, and played for the University of Southern California when they were National Champions. However, after years of playing with intense frustration, he took two lessons from Tim Gallwey, Author of The Inner Game of Tennis. That experience changed his life forever. He coaches tennis players of all ages all over the world. He lives in Bellingham, Washington.
Visit his web site: www.maxtennis.com
With this book as your guide, let David Ranney show you how to reach your potential.
Scroll up and grab a copy today.