Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on June 10, 2015
It was a gift
on April 25, 2015
Great accessory for your PS2 console. Mine used to be setup with the standard composite cables. Those were OK, but didn't look that good on a modern flat screen TV. Decided to update my PS2 setup with official Sony cables(beware the generic, cheap knockoffs), and it was worth it! Colors look better, but most importantly, edges are more sharper/clearly defined. It won't make your games look "HD Quality", but you will see more detail without any distortion. Definitely worth it, just be aware that the official Sony component cables are kind of hard to find now, especially for a good price.
on January 2, 2015
These cables help me up while I got my hands on a new television. Worked flawlessly.
on September 12, 2014
Great plugs and resolution for video gaming.
on June 13, 2014
I bought these cable back in the day when I finally bought an analog television with the component inputs. I was initially sure that I would get picture resolution comparable with VGA resolution of my Sega Dreamcast hooked up to my CRT computer monitor. That did not happen but its not to imply that these are bad – they are just a pretty standard component cables

The Sony branded Playstation 2 component cables are the ultimate cable for getting the best video out of your Playstation2. At one time before the adoption of HDMI, component cables were the only way to hook up your console to digital televisions (and for some of the older digital televisions, it still is). In my case, I used the cables to hook up my PS2 to a Phillips 20PT653R01 television for video that was barely perceptible as better than s-video.

I think they are OK. There was a lot of wishful thinking on my end but despite the underwhelming performance, it’s the only way I would hook up my PS2 to a television.
on June 11, 2014
Best AV cable out there for any PS2 gamers, if you still exist out there. Great quality AV, very close to HDMI status.
on September 2, 2008
This cable will make your games look amazing even on the ps2. You need to have these component cables if you have a hdtv and are still using a composite video or s-video cable still trust me it will make it look much better then before!!!
on December 24, 2007
It may not be a Monster cable, but it works great. i have my PS2 set to component video output, and it looks great on my 1080i plasma. not using the audio portions, as i'm using my optical output.
on September 21, 2007
it was very effective in bringing out the vivid colors and sharp details i have been missing out on.
0Comment0 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 2, 2007
Cable works great if you have a HDTV and I can notice a difference in picture quality. The price for this cable is well worth it.

See 1 answered question