Questions & Answers
PlayStation 2 Console Slim - Black
by Sony
4.4 out of 5 stars (629)
$150.99
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 50 questions
votes
What is the model? Oct 10, 2014
PlayStation 2 Console Slim - Black; SCPH-90001 CB / 97706 There's no actual "Model" name or number listed on the outside of the box.
Oct 11, 2014 by GREEN5SING
votes
Well I'm a Big Gamer, for any Age - Old to Most Recent -, for All Gaming Systems... This is absolutely wonderful !!! It's very small, plays both PS1 and PS2 Games, and works Perfectly !!! Note that it's Top Loading, so the Lid will Pop-Up, in case you need that extra Head Room where ever you put it.
Aug 30, 2014 by Tara Ryok
votes
Yes, it plays both play station 1-2. Play station 2 needs bigger memory cards..compared to play station 1. It kind of nice, one doesn't have to replace all their play station one games..
May 17, 2014 by john eschen
votes
Yes
10 days ago by Marcus Beasley
votes
I've had my first PS2 for about 8yrs. compaired to my son's PS3 which only lasted for 3yrs.
Sep 1, 2014 by William Cuttell
votes
As long ad its a ps2 system itll be compatable unless the controler was faulty but as this kne only comes with one controler itll work out for you cuz thej youll have two! When i got mine i wa so hally it was factory sealed sk i totally recomend this
Jul 22, 2014 by Rachael
votes
Yes ma'am. I had no problem playing any of my couple dozen PS1 games on this version of the PS2. However, you will need PS1 memory cards, not PS2 memory cards, to save your PS1 game.
May 17, 2014 by Justin
votes
No
8 days ago by luis eduardo medina
votes
Yes
7 days ago by john eschen
votes
You can use wireless controls. The one I bought came with one controller. And mine was wired.
12 days ago by Cecily K.
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers