Questions & Answers
PlayStation 3 3D Glasses
by Sony Computer Entertainment
4.2 out of 5 stars (408)
$9.95
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 68 questions
votes
You would NOT need a 3D emitter because your TV has one built-in as does mine (KDL-55HX729).
Jun 13, 2013 by S. A
votes
These glasses will work with this projector. It has a built in IR transmitter.
Aug 13, 2014 by Roger G. Chapman
votes
To be honest im not completely sure i know there not compatible with most dlp projectors because these glasses use ir to work. dlp link devices use some type of flash to work. some projectors(not all) have a ir emitter. you can buy and a setting to disable dlp link, but it would be better to find a decently priced set of 3d glasses that have the dlp link function. it may cost a little more but at least you will know they definitely work correctly hope that helps
Jun 25, 2014 by melvin frazier
votes
No, ps4 does not support 3D
Jul 24, 2014 by Maciej Swieboda
votes
It means those games with 3d compatable can be played in 3d mode, where u would need the 3d glasses to see it displayed in 3d, but it also has the regular mode which is called 2d. So u should have the option to select 3d or 2d/regular on those types of ps3 games.
Jan 7, 2013 by Philson
votes
I bought these glasses as an economical alternative to any of the Sharp glasses. I have the now discontinued Sharp Elite TV. It seems to me, that if Sharp glasses and Panasonic glasses are compatible, then the Playstation glasses will work. I don't, however, have first hand knowledge on whether Panasonic is compatible with Sharp.
9 days ago by Roy Zander
votes
Each new pair comes with a cable. It is a standard USB micro Type B and can be purchased any where online, like Amazon.com or Monoprice.com. If you need it right now, most big box stores, like Walmart, Target, Best Buy and Radio Shack will have them also at a much higher price. Hope this helps.
May 12, 2013 by ed wilson
votes
When the infrared sensors do not receive a signal from the TV the glasses shut down, and the room is brighter. When they are receiving the signal the room is dimmer. Solution: sit a bit closer to the emitter on the TV.
Jun 13, 2013 by Al Akron
votes
I do not have the Epson 5020, but from what I have read, the Epson 5020 uses RF glasses whereas the PS3 glasses are IR (infra-red). So they would not be compatible. I read that the previous Epson model used IR, so maybe that is where the confusion comes in.
Mar 24, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
As far as I know, they should work perfectly. My 2010 Samsung TV also uses infrared and shutter glasses. I believe Samsung switched to bluetooth in 2011. I haven't played any 3D games with the system, but 3D movies work fine.
Sep 4, 2013 by K. Goodine
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers