‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, April 4, 2014
This review is from: PlayStation 3 Power Dual Pack (Video Game)
These are perfect for what I needed them for. Im not a Tech Savy person that can tell you if they helped with speed or picture or anything like that. What I can say is that for an everyday person that just wanted to hook his sons PS3 up to the TV these Cables work great. I dont get any static or blank pictures as i did with our last cord. They work just as I hoped for and thats all I can ask for

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 15, 2014
This review is from: PlayStation 3 Power Dual Pack (Video Game)
Bought this for my ps3 I was a bit skeptical but after testing the product it works fine for me and its long enough so I dont have to sit right up on the tv to charge my controller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very long charging cables for PS3 controllers!, June 7, 2014
This review is from: PlayStation 3 Power Dual Pack (Video Game)
Usually, I stick to buying PlayStation brand accessories for my PlayStation consoles, but I'm glad I bought these cables!

I have a charging cable that came with my PS3, but I found that it was too short and I would often have to sit on the floor to play games while the controller was charging. Also, people would frequently trip over the cable, which is dangerous. So I decided to look for extra-long cables to avoid these problems. I found PlayStation brand charging cables, but they were ridiculously overpriced. Then I found these cables, which were even longer and more cost-effective.

I bought these a while ago, but they still work like a dream. I no longer have to sit on the floor while my controllers are charging, and they work just as well as PlayStation brand charging cables. An additional feature that I like is that the two cables are different colors, so they are easier to untangle and keep separate. I'm really happy with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars power cords, January 15, 2014
lynn (READING PA.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PlayStation 3 Power Dual Pack (Video Game)
Recieved these in a couple days plugged them in and they work great makes playing the game so much easier you don't have to change controllers just plug in and play i would buy them again .

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 24, 2014
This review is from: PlayStation 3 Power Dual Pack (Video Game)
Very nicely packaged and luckily works great to power my headset, thought it would work with my ps4 controllers but different kind of connector than i needed but i found a use for them.

5.0 out of 5 stars PS3 Controller Chargers, January 26, 2014
This review is from: PlayStation 3 Power Dual Pack (Video Game)
Nice set with the color coded cables. They worked as they should at a good price. Would buy again if needed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Working fine, September 9, 2013
This review is from: PlayStation 3 Power Dual Pack (Video Game)
Working well for us. I ordered this long charger so we can charge and play. They have been working fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality cords and longer length is really helpful, June 7, 2013
This review is from: PlayStation 3 Power Dual Pack (Video Game)
Very nice to be able to keep playing while recharging. The blue color is nice looking also. Works just like it should.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, May 22, 2013
This review is from: PlayStation 3 Power Dual Pack (Video Game)
Very long cord length and I can easily charge remotes while I play. Would highly recommend this product to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works as advertised, May 9, 2013
This review is from: PlayStation 3 Power Dual Pack (Video Game)
I've been looking for a cable to charge my ps3 controller and didn't want something that was too cheap or too expensive. This set works great and I like the colors too. I also like the gold plating on the tips. You don't see much of that these days.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

PlayStation 3 Power Dual Pack
PlayStation 3 Power Dual Pack by DreamGEAR (PlayStation 3)
$13.49