5.0 out of 5 stars Why This Says 'Silver' I Don't Know...
But what I will do is give a review for this base on me owning the ceramic white JP version. (Ironically I wish I did get my hands on the silver one but I had already gotten this one by the time it came out)

Published on December 4, 2009 by Yeshiva M. Wright

2.0 out of 5 stars $1300 ur crazy
your crazy to pay that much for A different colored ps3, only difference is the color,,, don't waste ur money.
Published on April 25, 2009 by Christopher B. Ferrer

5.0 out of 5 stars Why This Says 'Silver' I Don't Know..., December 4, 2009
This review is from: PlayStation 3 Satin Silver (Video Game)

...and before I start, hell no I didn't spend over a grand for it; however I did buy it off of another site (which more or likely I'm sure I won't be able to name, lol). However, I do think it a bit unfair that people are reviewing the product based off of someone else's (not Amazon, for that matter) pricing. So I thought I'd give something of brief, yet geniune product review, as someone who actually owns one.

This is a slightly old review I would say considering I've owned mines for just about 2 yrs now (got it about 2 holiday seasons ago). Originally it was a 40gb that came w/ one matching sixaxis controller. I'd say pretty much everything was probably the same w/ it as the N. American version (or any other PS3 version for that matter). Setup was easy and fairly straight forward--and when it came to changing the HDD it was pretty much the same (w/ only a minute variation pull-out HDD slot looked from what I seen on the tuts on the web). The ceramic white looks awesome and is surprisingly not that hard to keep clean and of course due to the lighter color, you can get away w/ not seeing as many prints. All-in-all I love it and it's a unique difference from the (older) black ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars This particular company has most definitly went above and beyond to satisfy my questions and concerns, December 11, 2014
This review is from: PlayStation 3 Satin Silver (Video Game)
I order from Amazon very often, This particular company has most definitly went above and beyond to satisfy my questions and concerns. When i had any questions the seller was immediate to answer anything for me through via email. This Playstation is a beautiful white with zero scratches. The remote appears silver rather than a white on the box but it is mentioned in the description. (personally it looks badass in general) I love that it is different from any other PlayStation I have seen.

5.0 out of 5 stars It Changed my life, September 6, 2009
This review is from: PlayStation 3 Satin Silver (Video Game)
When i bought this i was 34 years old, single, and still living with my parents. With the silver PS3, women faun over me now. I have trouble keeping all the numbers in my blackberry, even with the 4gb of flash memory. Thank you playstation, for making my dreams come true.

2.0 out of 5 stars $1300 ur crazy, April 25, 2009

1.0 out of 5 stars wow, April 25, 2009
This review is from: PlayStation 3 Satin Silver (Video Game)
what a B.S. price. just for a different color. of course you wont find many of this color, but a GAMER wouldnt pay this price, only an obsessed collector.

1.0 out of 5 stars RIP OFF ALERT RIP OFF ALERT!!!!!!!, June 29, 2009
This review is from: PlayStation 3 Satin Silver (Video Game)
$1300 is almost FIVE TIMES what the PS3 cost. There is NOTHING SPECIAL about this PS3. This is a RIP OFF! Read this guys reviews.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price, September 1, 2009
Mochi (Miserable England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PlayStation 3 Satin Silver (Video Game)
I love the colour because it's different. No PS3 owner I know has this and for that very reason I'd buy it.
Whoever put it up for such a price is an extortionist because after looking it up on google, the average price for this was £221 or $359...
Why then the shocking price tag for the very same item?

2.0 out of 5 stars a large dimesion scratch on the top, September 1, 2013
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: PlayStation 3 Satin Silver (Video Game)
Too much obvious scratch all over the consoles.
A large dimensions scratch on the topClike something hard hit on it.
The dimension is about two mm wide,one cm long.
The consoles works normally.But the looking is too stalely.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy some REAL Silver instead, July 24, 2009
This review is from: PlayStation 3 Satin Silver (Video Game)
Based on the current price of REAL silver, you can get approx 93 OUNCES of REAL silver for the price of this. This, of course will appreciate in value especially if our messiah "Lord bama" continues to spend spend spend IUO's (Federal Reserve Notes) and eventually HYPERINFLATES the currency. On the other hand, this piece of technology will do nothing but DEpreciate in value and you will find these in garage sales (for a song) in the coming years.

1.0 out of 5 stars OM F'N G, August 20, 2009
This review is from: PlayStation 3 Satin Silver (Video Game)
I didn't like the Silver PS2 mostly due to I had problems with 2 that were silver and never a black one. Anyways... to expect someone to pay that much even if they liked the color is a joke. If I baught this PS3 it would have to be real silver and not silver paint.
"I could paint a PS3 any color even silver for less than 20 bucks!"

PlayStation 3 Satin Silver
PlayStation 3 Satin Silver by Sony (PlayStation 3)
Used & New from: $192.07