Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

4.2 out of 5 stars11,181

Showing 1-10 of 1,676 reviews(1 star). Show all reviews
on May 25, 2016
Sent me a ps4 that doesnt work,but I did the reballing
on May 21, 2016
Bum PS4 worked for an hour then everytime I go to turn it on turns right back off
on May 17, 2016
I hate this thing. It takes forever to turn off. The controllers break very easily. The interface is slow and buggy. Only reason I'm keeping it is because the Xbox one isn't good either.
on May 8, 2016
No power cord, I understand sending just the hardware, but doesn't some hardware include a power source?
on May 2, 2016
Customers BEWARE of playstation, They release mandatory software updates the make the system run in a loop and there is no way to stop it except to PAY THEM to fix it. They will not fix what the broke!!!!!!
on April 27, 2016
Don't buy this sucky system
The hardware has failed me one month after the 1 year factory warranty (do keep your receipt if you do decide to buy or Sony will charge for service). The problem which has been reported elsewhere seems to be related to hard drive power or something related which long story short means that you must ward your warranty to even repair it by tearing the system open.

It's a nightmare. If you are going to purchase the system, please do yourself a favor and purchase an extended warranty from a non-sony provider. 1 year isn't enough for such an expensive investment on a product with a rather widespread critical issue.
on April 9, 2016
Didn't work once arrived. Never refunded.
on April 9, 2016
I bought ps4 from GameStop and it got broken within 16 months after I spent over 400$ on games and online memberships. The warranty is only for one year in other countries such as Saudi Arabia, ps4 comes with 2 year warranty wth no extra fees. If I knew ps4 had tons of problems, I would never had bought it at least not from the U.S.
on March 29, 2016
As much as I liked my PS4 I can only give one star to a product which worked for exactly 1 year and 5 months before the power supply blew up (literally) adding another $80 dollars to the cost of ownership (and only through the virtue of being able to DIY). The SONY customer service representative was very nice but could only offer a $150 service, post the 1 year limited warranty expiration ("not that much for a PS4 repair" as she put it. I asked "If it's not that much, perhaps Sony would cover it?" to which she replied with predictable chagrin. Judging by the amount of online content regarding the issue of failing power supplies, I am surprised the no one has started a legal class action against Sony.