Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: PlayStation 3 DualShock 3 wireless controller - Metallic Grey
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on November 7, 2013
I love this controller. I bought it to use with my Macbook Pro and it has been working beautifully. Didn't have to go through any process to set it up either. Just plugged it in and it ran like a dream. I'm glad I didnt go with a knock off cause this controller is fantastic. And now I can go head-to-head with my friends when I get home from college.

All in all great controller
the wireless is great and connects with a computer really well
Really responsive, holds charge for a long time but charges very quickly
Works with a ps3 and computer with no trouble at all
even the color is cool though a shade darker then pictured. More gun metal then silver.
on April 5, 2016
Very sub-par compared to other controllers I've purchased. The joysticks on this controller are pretty stiff and difficult to control fine movements. A little movement of the sticks cause a huge jump on the screen during FPS games. Puts one at a complete disadvantage over other players since aiming is 10x harder than it is with other controllers. Doesn't feel like the same quality as other Sony controllers I have had. The buttons, on the other hand, feel a bit soft and spongy like they're not going to last long. I'll give it a little time to 'break in', but I don't think it will ever be good enough to keep. I'm sure it'll be returned for a replacement. Hopefully the next one will perform better.
on November 26, 2013
This is a great controller ,my last controller was giving me trouble so I ordered this one from Amazon and they took my old controller and gave me a nice credit. This PlayStation Duelshock Controller is great wireless device and i fully recommend this to anyone that needs a good controller to play games.
on January 10, 2014
I expected this to be a lighter silver, as pictured. It arrived and is a dark grey. The controller itself is great and functions like you would expect. I was also disappointed that there was no charging cord included with the controller.
on September 11, 2013
I've installed this in win7 with the motioninjoy sixaxis software, and have been playing nes, snes, n64 and atari games pretty well. The motioninjoy software is horribly designed, but the controller works great.
on April 11, 2016
The unit I received had a slightly off-kilter usb port and would not be recognized by any systems. When plugging in to a Windows host over usb, Windows would complain about a malfunctioning usb device. When connecting to a Linux host over usb, I could see a usb connection established for a device called "ShanWan PS(R) Ga`epad" (sic) followed by the error "sony 0003:054C:0268.0002: can't set operational mode" and then a usb disconnect. Neither system found any nearby bluetooth devices.
on November 15, 2013
I bought this controller because the color is awesome...i wish they would've had the PS3 the same color but the black is is good as well....Overall it works nicely and there's no delay like other controls I've bought in the past....
on January 16, 2014
It was difficult to play with this controller. I tried to play DUST 514 and I had a hard time looking around. The buttons on the controller felt odd to use. I think the reason why this controller is bad is because it was used, or that it is a third company controller.

I suggest you buy all your PS3/sony controllers on Sony's website, otherwise you might get stuck with a poopy controller like me.
on September 5, 2013
The Dualshock 3 by Sony is the only acceptable controller to use for the Sony PS3 system. The iconic controller is better than any 3rd party controller on the market. When it comes to using a controller, why wouldn't you use the controller designed by the same company who makes the system? It's an easy choice to make.
on December 30, 2013
What can you say. Sony makes a good solid product and these are the real thing. I bought them for my MacBook. Work great. I would love a driver of sorts that would let me map thins out. I have yet to find that. These connect to mac using bluetooth. Of course it works with the playstation 3 also.