Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Sat...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 42% off the $54.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Satin Silver)
|Price:||$59.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Highly sensitive motion sensing system so as you move the controller the game moves with it
- Bluetooth Wireless connection to your system, plus USB-USB mini cable for play-and-charge option
- DualShock 3 brings back the rumble feature for full gameplay immersion
- L2 and R2 analog trigger buttons
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
1) Sticks feel "stiff" and are hard to move.
2) L and R buttons, as well, are hard to press. Not "new" hard, as in they need to be broken in, but actually difficult to bring down. This is due to the counterfeiter's inability to reproduce springs that meet Sony's standards. Their springs are too harsh while Sony's are engineered for a soft and quick response needed in all forms of video games.
3) Most obvious, compare the back license label to a real PS3 remote. There are various subtle, and some big, differences throughout.
4) Remote has a raised plastic shell in some areas when in comparison to the real deal.
5) Game play will show you a controller is fake right away. I tested my remote on MW3. Pressing L3 did not execute a sprint, I had to slam the button to get it to respond. Holding L1 brings up the iron sights, but while still holding it drops them then brings them back up quickly in a glitchy manner, the longer I hold it the more apparent it is.
6) When pressing the PS-Button, the controller takes longer than usual (it's obvious) to connect to your PS3.
Get your money back and buy the real deal from an accredited store in person when you can hold and inspect yourself. It does make a HUGE difference.
Unfortunately, I am writing this review not to praise the DS3, but to criticize the durability of the finish used on the Silver version. I received this controller for Christmas in 2009. I've used it only moderately, using it to play through Red Dead Redemption, Assassin's Creed II, Mass Effect 2 and Gran Turismo 5, which are all fairly long games. The first year I had it, I used it relatively little. Lately I have been using it a lot more, and I am sad to say I noticed the silver paint beginning to flake off above the X button. The paint was already wearing away where the grips touch the table when the controller is not in use, but that was almost to be expected. The paint rubbing off of the face of the controller was not expected, but not entirely surprising, just disappointing.
Originally I wanted the Ceramic White version, but received the Silver when the White was unavailable. I was hoping the silver color was actually molded into the plastic itself, and not simply sprayed on, but clearly this is not the case. If you are the sort of person that regards their controllers as simple tools to play their games, without concern for the aesthetics of the controller itself, you probably won't mind this. If you do enjoy maintaining the appearance of your console and it's accessories (i.e.Read more ›
However, one thing I did notice is that the finish on this is slightly textured while the regular black dualshocks are smooth. I also have the Japanese spec white DS3 and it is smooth too.
I don't mind the textured finish and it actually helps when my hands get sweaty. But I figured I'd mention it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
IT NEVER WORKED RIGHT. MY SON GOT TO USE IT TWICE, AND BOTH TIMES IT WOULD JUST STOP WORKING!Published 15 days ago by JAIME BIRINGER
Its great, thank you. Shipped fast and does what i need! Great price too!Published 16 days ago by Athena Casciano
To use it u have to keep it on the charger, cant hold any type of charge.Published 17 days ago by 123456