For PS3 users that crave heavy artillery, look no further than the Submachine Gun for the PlayStation Move. It has the size and weight that serious military gamers have long been clamoring for. Plus it can be easily adjusted to resemble firearms from most modern and future combat titles via the removable scope and stock, to also suit any gamer’s personal preference. Simply place the Motion Controller up front, in the barrel area, and slip the Navigation Controller into the handle portion, for a unique yet highly intuitive light gun gaming accessory. Package includes: (1) Submachine gun body, (1) Removable scope, (1) Removable stock.
Introducing The PlayStation Move Sub Machine Gun from CTA Digital
A Sub Machine Gun for Move motion controlled shooters
The PlayStation Move naturally lends itself to more realistic gaming, yet to truly feel what it's like to be in the midst of combat, serious sniping enthusiasts will need CTA Digital's Sub Machine Gun for PlayStation Move in their arsenal. All Move shooting games are supported.
Sub Machine Gun For PlayStation Move
Take your running and gunning game play to the next level
The sniper rifle is outfitted in a striking Dessert Sand color scheme that includes a removable scope, bipod, sniper barrel and shoulder stock giving you the look you need, and the option to disassemble the sniper rifle and change the configurations for different tactical advantages in game, and for personal preference.
Removable scope included
The scope is fully transparent in simulated night vision green, and can be adjusted for height. This helps to calibrating your rifle just right to get the perfect shot on your target. When you pull the trigger on the sniper rifle the T button on the Move motion controller is pressed and you can get perfect head shots every time.
Designed for soldier, built for a gamer
The CTA Digital Sub Machine Gun provides a level of immersion and realism, which is unique and fun for the user. Move shooting games can be transformed into a much more visceral and realistic experiences. This is perfect for the gamer looking for something new to conquer.
Sub Machine Gun For PlayStation Move
- Easy to assemble- The Move motion controller, and the Navigation controller are easy to fit into the corresponding slots on the Sub Machine Gun. They are also easy to remove.
- On Screen Equipment - Using the Sub Machine Gun is great for games like Killzone 3, because what you have in your hands in real life finally matches what is in your hands on screen.
- PlayStation Move Compatibility- Virtually any PlayStation Move enabled shooting game will work great because you will be able to aim at the screen, and pull the trigger on the sniper rifle to accurately aim and fire at your on screen targets.
- Easy to use - Simply place the Motion Controller up front, in the barrel area, and slip the Navigation Controller into the hand grip. Realism - Use the Sub Machine Gun to completely redefine game play.
- Reaction Based Game Play- Getting to squeeze on actual trigger while playing Move first person shooting games is just another reason why the CTA Sub Machine Gun is on another level.
The controller works great with PlayStation Move games. Insert a Move Motion controller to play Move compatible shooting titles, such as Killzone 3, SOCOM 4 MAG, Time Crisis: Razing Storm and Dead Space: Extraction. The trigger of the Sub Machine Gun controls the Move Motion controller’s T button. Key Features
In addition, insert the Navigation controller in the rear handgrip keeping your controls close at hand.
- There's also an included scope attachment to allow for steady, precise aiming. Great Design - Realistic looks, and lightweight construction. Intuitive Control - Compatible with Killzone 3 and most PlayStation 3 Move First Person Shooting games. Designed for The Move- Compatible with Move shooting including Killzone 3, SOCOM 4, Time Crisis: Razing Storm, Dead Space: Extraction as well as any other Move compatible shooting game. Configuration Options- Remove the shoulder stock and transform the Sub Machine Gun into a smaller firearm. Trigger System- Uses a trigger to control the T button. This is usually the shooting button of a Move Motion controller.
- Simulated Night Vision Scope
Uzi Style Sub Machine Gun
Designers at CTA Digital wanted to create a compact Sub Machine Gun that would work great with PlayStation 3 shooting titles. The CTA Digital Sub Machine Gun finally makes this fantasy come true for everyone who plays Move shooting games and loves the look of modern Machine Guns Pick up and play for a realistic edge in your games.
(1) Submachine gun body
(1) Removable scope
(1) Removable stock