Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "PS3 320 GB PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collectio...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 30% off the $299.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
PS3 320 GB PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection Bundle
- LittleBigPlanet 2, inFAMOUS 2, Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One as part of the Instant Game Collection included with your 1 Year PS Plus Membership
- 320GB HDD for storing games, music, videos, and photos
- Built-in Blu-ray player with 3D capabilities. HDMI output for 1080p resolution
- Stream thousands of your favorite high-definition movies and TV shows from Amazon Instant Video, Netflix and Hulu Plus*
- Access PlayStation Network to compete in online multiplayer, play game demos, download additional game content, and watch videos*
- Includes a one year PlayStation Plus subscription delivering your Instant Game Collection
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The 320GB PlayStation3 system gives you everything you want: tons of exclusive games with great graphics. This bundle includes LittleBigPlanet 2, inFAMOUS 2, Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One, as a part of The Instant Game Collection with a 1 year Membership in PlayStation Plus; a built-in Blu-ray player for your HD movie collection; pristine picture quality delivered at 1080p; built-in Wi-Fi.
What makes the 320GB PS3™ system the right choice for you? The answer is simple: it has more space to handle even more of your digital content and downloads. For example, see below to learn how many games, songs and movies, you can store on your 320GB hard drive.
- 2,500 rich, immersive games
- Over 190 of your favorite movies
- 51,200 photos capturing your most cherished memories
- 73,000 songs for you to rock out to
What’s in the Box?
- PlayStation 3 320GB system
- 1 Year PlayStation Plus subscription
- DUALSHOCK®3 wireless controller
- AC power cord
- AV cable
- USB cable
Use the included 1 Year PlayStation Plus subscription to unlock your instant game collection. Offering new content every month, Plus members can take advantage of the following perks:
- LittleBigPlanet 2, inFAMOUS 2, Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One, and more
- New Titles Arriving all the Time for Download
- The PlayStation Plus game library is updated every month with new titles, so you’ll always have something fun to play.
- Exclusive Game Betas, Demos, and Features
- Get access to 1GB of online game saves, automatic system updates, priority beta invites, early access to demos, and full game trials.
- Huge Discounts
Save money on select PlayStation®Store purchases with limited time, rotating discounts from 20-80% off. Plus subscribers can get the best deals and most PlayStation®Store sales offer even deeper discounts for subscribers.
- 320GB HDD for storing games, music, videos and photos
- High Definition Blu-ray™ player
- Internet ready with built-in Wi-Fi
- Two USB ports
- Cell Broadband Engine advanced microprocessor
- HDMI output for 1080p resolution (cable sold separately)
Top Customer Reviews
Here is the gist of it:
Costs $50 yearly (Less than $5/month. Compare to Netflix or Amazon Prime..but with unique content.)
Includes services like 1 gig of cloud storage and automatic game saves/system updates. (this alone might be worth a few bucks each month.)
Then there are the games. Here are some that I downloaded since my purchase until now.(June-October 2012)
Little Big Planet 2,
The first two episodes the Walking Dead game,
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One,
Starhawk (solo campaign),
Scott Pilgrim Vs The World: The Game
Double Dragon Neon
Pac-Man Championship Edition DX
That's well over $200 worth of games to play for $50.
But there are a few caveats:
1. The first reviewer is correct that you can only play these games WHILE YOUR MEMBERSHIP IS ACTIVE.
2. Over time, the number of games you can keep will be limited by your hard-drive capacity.
3. You don't know what's coming out very far in advance. (I had actually purchased Scott Pilgrim the month before it became available for free. That said, when I bought it, it was only $10 for members.)
To me, it's still a bargain. If you really love a game and want to play it a lot in the future, you can still buy a physical copy to play. If you didn't have PS Plus, that's would have to do. For 5 bucks a month, it's worth it to preview some of these games.Read more ›
1 year of playstation+ means somewhere in the vain of 30-40 free games within the year in addition to numerous sales. It means you can use your cloud storage for saved game files (Just in case) and it means you can set your console to auto-update every night while your sleeping to update all the games you're playing and complete any downloads you started. And yes, once the memberhsip ends, the features end... but for 50 bucks a year... It's worth every penny to continue your account.
One thing to note, every Tuesday night when the playstation store updates you should go on there, see what's new, and 'buy' all the new Playstation+ free stuff. By making that 'purchase', even if you choose not to download, you own that game for the life of your PS+ account and if you also have a Playstation Vita and that game is one that is also available (Or exclusively available) on there, you can redownload it as much as you need in addition to redownloading it onto your PS3 as needed.
As far as the PS3 is concerned, it has ended up being my favorite console of this generation, having owned all 3, primarily because the game selection speaks to me and in general I just felt I was always getting a better value with it.Read more ›
Given how the games that come with the bundles tend to lose value quickly, I realized that the PSN plus full-year subscription was actually much more valuable. Having tried out PSN plus for a couple of months, I realized that you can build up quite a collection of games with much less investment. The only requirement is the <$4 a month of the subscription and you can get plenty of great titles, most of which are free. [If you buy things at the discount, they will be yours even after you let the PSN plus expire.]
With my setup (2 PS3s and 1 PS Vita), I get to make the most out of it, since the one subscription can be used for all of the devices. Overall, the best deal out of all of the bundles that I looked at.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
There were a few items missing and the main cord for the ps3 didn't fit. It was the wrong cable.Published 4 months ago by veronica rodriguez
This game after 3-4 months of actual use got stuck in the 720i mode, and will not after countless trouble shooting attempts, go to 1080!!!!Published 7 months ago by JEROME C. GLADNEY
I love my PS3! Apparently the smash-and-grab neighbors did too. Make sure you password protect yours.
I had an X-box, this blows it awy by far.
Pretty much a glorified Blu Ray player with a couple exclusive titles that are okay.Published 15 months ago by Pappy Smear