Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: PlayStation Vita Card Case
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 20, 2013
I just want to say fastest shipping I've ever seen on an item. I ordered it Saturday and received it Monday. Its a nice little case to hold the games and memory cards. I had a littlle issue getting the memory card in but other than that its great.
on December 8, 2012
I haven't tried any other game cases, but I love these. I have two and they both fit in the official vita case with my system with no problem. Holds 6 games and two memory cards. (I happen to have 3 memory cards and I don't know how lol) The cases are sturdy and translucent.
on February 23, 2012
The thing holds 8 games and two memory cards, it fits in my pocket, it's sturdy, it's easy to get games out of it and yet it keeps them firmly locked in place. What surprises me most about this thing is that it's so cheap. What more could I possibly want out of it? For $6 you can't go wrong with this thing.
on July 12, 2013
Don't get me wrong: it's a really nice card case, it holds 8 games and 2 memory cards just perfect, the only reason I don't rate this with a solid 5 stars, is that I believe the material could have been better, it's plastic cheapy looking and feeling, but you definitely can't beat this original product for its price, recommended!
on April 17, 2013
Holds 8 ps vita games. Snaps open/close to secure the carts. Basically I purchased to have my games organized in one place to lessen the chance of misplacing them since the Vita carts are small. Good buy.
on July 24, 2013
smaller then I thought it would be but that doesn't diminish from the fact that it holds 8 ps vita games and 2 memory cards its great now I know for sure that my games wont be lost or my memory card ive been trying my hardest not to lose my memory card and now that I have the case I wont be losing it ever.
on March 3, 2012
5 plus dollar for something to hold your games and memory cards. It does its job. The fact that I can put this in my Sony Traveling Case is a big plus. I dont like sensitive copper and plastic rubbing on soft cotton. Plastic should only rub with plastic right? Anyways...
on February 20, 2012
I mean for $5.99 what more can you ask for. It holds 8 game cartridges and 2 memory cards. Keeps them stored nice and neat. I bought two and already have one filled up! Can't wait til I can fill another!
on May 6, 2012
Have a lot of games? This little case works quite nicely it's very sturdy and has a 2 extra spots for your memory cards (not I'd hopefully have more than 1 memory card considering how small they are) it's a pretty decent size but its unlikely you could slip it into a carrying case with your PS Vita without it being a bit squished.
on October 9, 2013
The case hold everything securely, and its thin and compact. What more do you need? And if you have more than one memory card, it holds it very tight. No risk of falling out. Just be careful taking the memory cards in and out. The plastic seems stronger than the cards do.