4.0 out of 5 stars Pricey for what it is (depends on what you need it for)
The item itself is pretty basic - a USB cable for connecting your PS Vita to a PC, Mac, PS3 or the Vita power adapter.

* THIS ITEM COMES WITH THE PS VITA - THIS IS ONLY NEEDED AS A SPARE OR REPLACEMENT

Since everything is done through the vita's USB connector (charging, syncing), I wanted to have a spare so I can keep one at home and one on the...
Published on February 15, 2012 by MiRSD

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware if buying from third party vendor
This is advertised as the Sony Brand cable. What I received from Deal Fever is a third party brand. While the cable works, it is too tight and I am afraid it will break the port on the Vita.
Published 21 months ago by M. Caroe

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for the PS Vita Slim, May 23, 2014
Roland Alexander (Durham, NC United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PlayStation Vita USB Cable (Accessory)
I'm sure this cable works fine if you have the original PS Vita. The connector on the end of this cable is too large for the PS Vita Slim. If you need a cable, you will just need a USB - Micro cable (http://www.amazon.com/Mediabridge-USB-2-0-High-Speed-Gold-Plated/dp/B004GF8TIK/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1400859082&sr=1-2&keywords=usb+micro)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, May 10, 2014
This review is from: PlayStation Vita USB Cable (Accessory)
The new cable was on OEM cable and will last just as long. Works perfect and recommend OEM to everyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Ok, May 8, 2014
This review is from: PlayStation Vita USB Cable (Accessory)
I just bought it because the original one was in a bad condition. I just tried it and works alright.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the trick, May 7, 2014
This review is from: PlayStation Vita USB Cable (Accessory)
Ordered to replace a faulty cable and this one works fine. Just remember to plug it in with the logo facing front.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, May 2, 2014
This review is from: PlayStation Vita USB Cable (Accessory)
We have gone through 3 different charging cables for my son's PSP vita and they all have worn out VERY quickly. This one seems to be made much more sturdy than the others and i imagine it will last much longer than the others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as expected..., April 30, 2014
This review is from: PlayStation Vita USB Cable (Accessory)
You'll receive pretty much the exact same cable that came in the box with the Vita. Works great~! I'd be careful going to other sellers, just 'cause there's no grantee what you'll get, but I haven't had any problems with this cable.

... Also, the plastic packaging makes a great workout <_<; ... or I'm just weak... regardless: strong packaging = no scratches/cuts/dents on the cable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought it because I cant find the charger, April 5, 2014
This review is from: PlayStation Vita USB Cable (Accessory)
We recently moved and I cannot find where I placed the charger for my vita. But I have a couple of usb wall chargers that supply over 2A for my other devices, so I figured all I need was an extra usb cable (especially since I will find the cable/charger combo, now that I bought another cable).

This works and does what I need. It is not an imitation cable from China, which in micro usb cables I dont mind, but for the Vita I prefer if it is a genuine cable. Ive had to throw a lot of imitation cables away for micro usb (in less then a year of having them), but I dont mind as those are usually 50 cents. Imitation cables for the vita are often sold for 5 bucks or more and I would rather not throw one of those away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Great!, March 23, 2014
This review is from: PlayStation Vita USB Cable (Accessory)
Our Playstation PS3 came with a cord but it was too short. This one was long and you didn't have to sit right in front o f the TV.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as intended., March 20, 2014
ghostretch (West Des Moines, IA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PlayStation Vita USB Cable (Accessory)
It's just a simple wire and it came in excellent condition and works just as the wire should. Lot of excess wrapping for it but oh well.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, March 19, 2014
This review is from: PlayStation Vita USB Cable (Accessory)
This is a great cable. I have ordered 3 of these to use with various accessories. They work like a charm.

‹ Previous | 1 2 38 | Next ›

PlayStation Vita USB Cable
PlayStation Vita USB Cable by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation Vita)
$15.99