Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Customer Discussions > Heavy Rain: Director's Cut PS3 forum

Do I need the PlayStation Move motion controller and PlayStation Eye camera to play this Director's Cut version?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 6, 2012 8:37:44 PM PST
Ellen Ripley says:
I want to play Heavy Rain and like that this version includes the extra DLC, but I was told you need the PlayStation Move motion controller and PlayStation Eye camera to play this director's cut version? Is this true or have I been misinformed?

Posted on Mar 8, 2012 1:24:55 PM PST
No. Its exactly the same as the other but with dlc, behind the scenes etc.

Posted on Mar 9, 2012 1:37:56 PM PST
Ellen Ripley says:
@ Clayton Young: That's what I thought. Thanks very much for the helpful response.

Posted on Aug 17, 2012 1:18:34 PM PDT
IMO this game makes great use of the Move controllers. If you have them, I definitely recommend trying it with them. You can choose whether to use them or the regular controller (and can change during the game if you want).
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Mar 6, 2012
Latest post:  Aug 17, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Heavy Rain: Director's Cut PS3
Heavy Rain: Director's Cut PS3 by Sony Computer Entertainment (PlayStation 3)
4.2 out of 5 stars (469)