Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Playbook or Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 With Samsung releasing Galaxy Tab 2 for 250USD, Is Playbook still a good deal?
[UPDATED] asked by Amazon Customer on April 29, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
lynxs_claw answered on May 8, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
lynxs_claw answered on May 8, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It seems other than the iPad and the Kindle Fire no tablet is really selling. RIM is losing their corporate customers, their bread and butter so I don't see them sticking around...
BD answered on May 8, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
To answer the original question... I would pick the Samsung Galaxy 2 over the playbook.
cjp943 answered on May 22, 2012
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
No way! This was never a good deal to be honest. The PB price should start sliding down. Even at $99 I wouldn't buy it. Once you're done admiring the hardware you simply realize there is not much you can do with it. Even the Kinde Fire seems to be a bit overpriced compared to the Tab 2.
BD answered on May 7, 2012
Comment | 1 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product