4.0 out of 5 stars all you could hope for
Published on September 24, 2003

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost four stars
I really considered four stars for this, but ended up going with three because of the many flaws in this hour-long 2002 production.

First, the good. While it takes quite awhile to get there, this does feature a satisfying amount of explicit nudity. And there's a whole lot of full-frontal and rear nudity. The six women depicted are fair to look at...
Published 6 months ago by The Phantom

4.0 out of 5 stars all you could hope for, September 24, 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Playboy Exposed - Truth or Dare Party (DVD)
Every time I buy something like this, I always have high hopes. I hope that the pictures on the box are just a small taste of what is to come. Mostly, I have been disappointed. This time, though, I was not. This dvd is really good, and much better than any similar dvd that I have yet experienced. The girls are really hot, and there is at least one person naked all the time. The dares are hot (the hottest being the scene where one girl lays down naked, and the other 4 girls, also naked, tickle her all over.) The reason this is so good, I think, is that the action starts right off, and builds throughout until the end of the program. The last Playboy Exposed dvd I bought was "Bachelorette Party Exposed", and that dvd spends a lot of time with either no nudity present, or very conservative nudity. The girls in "Truth or Dare", though, take it all off and aren't shy about how they position their legs. There are numerous shots that are more explicit than simple full-frontal. Since nudity is the whole point of something like this, I must say that "Truth Or Dare" does VERY well. If you are going to buy something like this, you could do much, much worse. Believe me, because I have. "Truth Or Dare" comes highly recommended!

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost four stars, May 9, 2014
This review is from: Playboy Exposed - Truth or Dare Party (DVD)

The bad. The women are ONLY fair to look at. No knockouts in this group and more flat butts than a Kiwanis pancake breakfast. Only one of the five has natural breasts (indeed, hers are great, but still). Production values are really poor even by 2002 standards (almost unwatchable by more recent standards). One hand-held standard-video camcorder and on a couple of shots the grip shows up in the background, sort of popping the mythical bubble that these ladies are shooting all of this by themselves. The women are talking incessantly, saying stupid junk like "I really like shiny things," but then you can't really understand them because the background music is turned up so loud. Therefore all of the audio just sounds like noise. And of course the whole "truth or dare" thing is a pretty dumb setup.

Overall, not bad, probably worth a look...but not top-shelf material.

Playboy Exposed - Truth or Dare Party
Playboy Exposed - Truth or Dare Party by Artist Not Provided (DVD - 2003)
Used & New from: $2.99