5.0 out of 5 stars Playboy Smokers Jacket
We weren't sure which size to get (either X-Large or Plus) due to my husband being 6'3" and 260 lbs because the sizing charts are sorta unclear... Glad we got the Plus size because it couldn't have fit him any better... He wasn't stuffed in this costume and it fit like a real smoking jacket should... Thanks for your prompt service and shipping was excellent as well !!!
Published on November 9, 2010 by B. Eaton

2.0 out of 5 stars one size does not fit all
I was totally disappointed with this jacket. My husband is 6 feet 4, weighing 240. I did not realize I was purchasing a one size fit all jacket. My husband can not wear a one size fit all in anything.This jacket looked like a girdle on him. If it had fitted, I don't if I would have ever been able to get all the wrinkles out.
Published 12 months ago by mary l raycrow-johnson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Playboy Smokers Jacket, November 9, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars hue hefner costume, October 29, 2011
i bought this product as a haloween costume and its great. it looks exactly like the picture.The plus size fits nicely for a 260, 6.3 foot person

5.0 out of 5 stars love this costume..., July 31, 2012
I had to dress up as a Hugh Hefner type individual for a party recently and this was the PERFECT costume, along with some slippers and black satin pajamas. I am a pretty fit guy and this fit perfectly for me...If you are 6'1" and weigh 225 pounds (muscular), this will fit you really well! I wouldn't go smaller as it's supposed to be worn loose anyway...

4.0 out of 5 stars fits as described, March 20, 2014
The sizing chart is accurate, good quality, the pipe that comes with it is an actual pipe you can smoke with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun To Be "Hef" For One Night!, October 19, 2010
I ordered this Hugh Hefner costume for my boyfriend. My boyfriend is a very large and tall man and it is hard to find a Halloween costume that would fit him. When I saw this outfit I thought it was perfect for him. We are heading to OBX, NC for a week and will be there for Halloween. This costume is going to be great fun! The jacket is somewhat tight on my boyfriend but as long as he keeps the jacket open he won't have any problems. I knew the size when I ordered it so it does run true to size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, October 21, 2014
I had my doubts that it would fit. I read several other reviews and most of the people that purchased this item were a bit bigger then me. I can definitely say that this item fits a wide range of people. I am 5'11" 220. Doesn't feel real cheap and and looking forward to wearing at our costume party.

2.0 out of 5 stars one size does not fit all, January 18, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, January 10, 2014
Got this for a Halloween costume for my bf. He is really tall, 6'4, so I was apprehensive about what the length would be. Well it fit fine. The coat came down to a little bit above the knees. It came with a high quality pipe and theres a playboy bunny logo on the back

2.0 out of 5 stars Flammable jacket, December 4, 2013
kballena (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
Good product; however, the label indicates it is "highly flammable" and "do not iron". That doesn't really make sense as a "smoking jacket" and when it arrives wrinkled.

5.0 out of 5 stars big boys will be fine, June 6, 2013
my hubby is 6'6 and 260 pounds of muscle and this fit him perfect. He was the guest of honor at his 48th Halloween birthday party and he really played the part of 'HUGE" Hefner!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›