5.0 out of 5 stars I Like it after learning, user tips.
Published 18 months ago by Jack Hilift

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap , got here quick , transmitter sucks
Cheap , got here quick , transmitter sucks

if you want to listen to your music with static on every station you try it on , get this one , if not save your money , it does work ( barely ) but is very very low quality
Published 22 months ago by shawn lamb

5.0 out of 5 stars I Like it after learning, user tips., June 4, 2013
This review is from: 1.8" LCD Car Mp3 Mp4 Player Wireless Fm Transmitter Sd MMC Remote (Black) (Electronics)
I have bought several other FM xmitters of this type but had trouble and discarded all of them, mainly because the displays were unreadable. This one is nice and I spent some time learning by hit and miss to use it. Its not that hard. Here is what you do. I have my MP3 songs with each artist listed in a high order folder with the album(s) in a folder under, containing the songs. Press M to get the file selection menu. Select "File Select" (All selections are made with two left and right arrow buttons on the bottom) Pres M again and WAIT! until the artist selections come up. Select an artist. Press M again to select an album. Then select M again to select a song. Press M again to get out. After you start playing you can change songs of the artist just by pressing the select buttons on the bottom.
To change volume or frequency press the VOL button once for vol change, and twice for freq change using the bottom two buttons to change. Use the center button to pause or to turn off (hold to turn off).
The other functions I haven't used yet. The unit sounds great. Haven't noticed any distortion (Vol up to 20 out of 25). By the way, I use a 12V power extension cord so I can hold the unit up near my face to change things while driving.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!!, January 11, 2013
Ive purchased a few MP3 players rom Crazy Cart, they all were awful. I bought this one in hopes it would be different, it was. This MP4 is the best I have found. I would rather use this than my iPod. The remote works great from about 6 inches away. Others needed to be touching the receiver on the player. The shuffle is great, it does not play the same song two times in a row. The menu and features are very easy to navigate through. I highly suggest this!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars this was a great buy, March 19, 2013
its held up to some abuse all except it arrived with the remote smashed from the mail
maybe upgrade the package the remote was pretty delicate looks like it wouldn't of held up if it got sit on
I gave it 5 stars because it is a good deal and works well
other wise

5.0 out of 5 stars 1.8" LCD Car MP3 MP4 Player Wireless FM Transmitter SD MMC Remote, February 1, 2013
I got this for my brother he loves that he can use his USB on it and an SD Card if he wants to for less than 6 dollars I cant complaint I would recommend anyone who loves to hear music in their car

5.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service., March 28, 2013
jaime Bennett (Somewhere Illinois) - See all my reviews
I loved the customer service they were really friendly and I would purchase more products from this company in the future. They are very reliable and I received my product really fast. I am very pleased with this company and I will recommend them to my friends and family.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap , got here quick , transmitter sucks, February 14, 2013
Cheap , got here quick , transmitter sucks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Player..., August 5, 2014
The first one I received had a cracked screen, but it was replaced and this thing is amazing! It fits right into the lighter plug on my F-150 and the FM signal is plenty strong. I use an 8gb card and have about 40 hours of music -and it's only half full! When I get in the truck I just plug it into the lighter and it starts playing where it left off within about 10 seconds. The remote on mine works rather well, but I do have to press hard for some features. (This is only a problem for those folks who don't want to reach all the way up to the dashboard -the buttons on the player work great.) The only other negative might be the shipping time -but patience pays off!...

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the money i spent!, March 12, 2013
I tried several wireless FM transmitters before. This one is not that much expensive but the quality is good as expensive ones.

2.0 out of 5 stars its aight, May 29, 2014
Thought it was an Fm transmitter that you plug ur phone in so I could listen to Pandora in my car. Nope. Gotta preload and sd card.
Kind of b.s. ... But for $7 u can't complain.

5.0 out of 5 stars LCD Car MP3 Player, January 21, 2013
This product is an excellent subsitute to replacing an entire car radio system. Excellent - I would recommend this to everyone