Most helpful critical review
38 of 39 people found the following review helpful
Not as good as it looks...
on November 16, 2007
My daughter was excited to see this go up but...
1) The material is flimsy and cheap looking.
2) It is NOT totally POP UP - to set it up you must insert two different poles (one in the door and one on the top) and insert a piece of cardboard into the window ledge, then you must button up the interior curtains, and hang the mirror.
3) The door either hangs ajar or she can't get it to open.
4) The curtains do not hang down because they are a crumpled mess (maybe if I steamed treated them or something, as the material is not heavy enough to hang on its own).
5) The inside curtains are precarious and often come down if my daughter steps on the edge of them (no doubt they will be the first part to rip).
6) The mirror is distorted.
If I did not want to use any of the accessories, I could pop it up with no door, a droopy window ledge, no mirror, or inside dressing-room curtains and have it just be a pink box that my daughter could run into...
Overall, I am not impressed and I would warn buyers to look at other products first.