4.0 out of 5 stars Space Ranger!
Published on June 16, 2010 by Amber D. Johnson

1.0 out of 5 stars Please buy a different tent. I wish I would have!
Published on September 7, 2010 by Jane Smith

4.0 out of 5 stars Space Ranger!, June 16, 2010
This review is from: Playhut Toy Story 3 Buzz Rocket Ship (Toy)
My son and I have a lot of fun playing space ranger in his giant space tent. The tent is quite big, it takes up a large portion of the kitchen, the only place I have room for it, but my son Kurtis loves it. The cats love it as well, they probably play in it more often than he does. I bought this for my son's 1st birthday, I think the age recommendations on it are for 3 and over, but it doesn't have any sharp or small pieces, and it isn't breakable. All of the pieces velcro together or pop out like pop out tents, it can collapse down really small if you want to save space or put it away. It's great for playing space ranger and it matches a Toy Story theme.

1.0 out of 5 stars Please buy a different tent. I wish I would have!, September 7, 2010
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Playhut Toy Story 3 Buzz Rocket Ship (Toy)
I do not normally write reviews but tent is so awful I just had to. I bought this for my son's 4th birthday and he loves it. But he doesn't have to put it together. It only took about a week for one of the poles to poke a hole through the top of the tent. Then within about 2 more weeks one of the poles broke. I have taped the pole back together with packing tape and it works enough that he can play with it, but I don't know how much longer it will hold. I have to admit that he can play pretty rough. If you have calm children that do not dump the tent over or fall on it then this may work for you. But if you have normal active boys that fall on toys and have to really try and blast off the rocket ship. Then keep looking this is not for you.

3.0 out of 5 stars Thank Goodness I paid only $9.98 at Target!, January 26, 2011
This review is from: Playhut Toy Story 3 Buzz Rocket Ship (Toy)
I am sorry to read about how much the others paid 'cause the materials of this rocket ship are cheap. This tent is like three Dollar store pop-up hampers velcroed together. I just bought this on clearance at Target for $9.98 and I would've been fuming had I paid anymore. I'm not sure what the other reviewer meant by metal rods. Mine came with plastic ones. My 4-year old loves the bean bag toss and my 2-year old likes crawling in and out of the tunnels with the cat or bringing his figurines inside with him. It's an amusing toy that's not made to last.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toy Story Buzz Lightyear Rocket Ship Tent, January 13, 2011
This review is from: Playhut Toy Story 3 Buzz Rocket Ship (Toy)
This was a gift for my grandsons, ages 15 months and 2. They both LOVE this tent. My daughter said she could hardly get it put together before they were both clamoring to jump inside. Everytime she gets this tent out for them to play in, they have a blast. She said that it was lightweight, and she wasn't sure how well it would hold up in the long run, but for now it's one of their most favorite things to play with. Christmas is several weeks past (when I gave this gift) and they are still enjoying it very much.

1.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced manufactured poorly, January 14, 2011
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Playhut Toy Story 3 Buzz Rocket Ship (Toy)
I paid $ 85.00 for this item. It is actually worth maybe $20.00. The tunnels do not stay attached. Pieces are everywhere. Looking at the picture I thought this was a more durable toy. Possibly the rocket area was a blow up item. But it is just canvas, velcro and cardboard. NOT WORTH THE MONEY. Our cat likes to sit inside the rocket ship. But she is the only one who plays with it. I get to pick up the scattered pieces. It is going in the garbage can next month, cause that is all it is... garbage.

2.0 out of 5 stars Worst Playhut ever!, January 6, 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Playhut Toy Story 3 Buzz Rocket Ship (Toy)
My boys received this toy for Christmas. It was broken by January 4th. The material is cheap. The metal pokes out of the material and is dangerously sharp. I tried repairing ours with packing tape and reinserting it and it poked out in a different area.

We have a fire truck tent that turns into a bus and a regular teepee shaped play hut tent that are several years old, but are still holding up.

This tent is really cute, but didn't even last two weeks. Save your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little ones LOVE LOVE LOVE it!, June 7, 2011
SueStan (Williamsville, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Playhut Toy Story 3 Buzz Rocket Ship (Toy)
I ordered this for my 2 year old great nephew... he and his almost 1 year old brother love to play in it, and trap their parents in it. They just got it on Friday and it's already torn a bit, but can be repaired. I highly recommend this for little ones.

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT A POP UP TENT!, December 27, 2013
This review is from: Playhut Toy Story 3 Buzz Rocket Ship (Toy)
I bought this at a discount price on [...] a few months ago for my grandsons Christmas present. It stated it was a pop up tent. The one they have is small and really only for 1 of them to fit in so I thought this would be great! Well, it isn't a pop up tent. It needs assembled with putting plastic rods in the tall section so it can stand up. Quite disappointed but they loved it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Rocket Dud, March 6, 2013
This review is from: Playhut Toy Story 3 Buzz Rocket Ship (Toy)
This was noT well constructed for the price. You are paying for the movie character. The material was CHEAP and the instructions were hard to follow. I got this for my son for Christmas and we put it up in the playroom. He is only 4 years and he cried when it fell apart! I would not recommend this item!!! I was VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars to infinite and beyond, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Playhut Toy Story 3 Buzz Rocket Ship (Toy)
My son loved waking up to this Christmas morning. He immediately grabbed his buzz lighter to play in the tent.
Very easy to put together.

Playhut Toy Story 3 Buzz Rocket Ship