Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Maxwell Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 5, 2010
I can't say enough good things about the music of Kenny G. Anyone who needs to relax from a stressful day needs to have some of his musical pieces. I have several. After a busy day when I need to have a break I turn on his music and relax. The music takes my subconscious to a place that is stress free where I don't have to worry about anything for awhile.
on December 31, 2012
when you listen to Kenny G you can relax and take a deep breath knowing you don't have to worry about skipping songs
on December 9, 2012
I was listening to his music this morning at work and I received so many questions about the music and who that artist was. You see I do not play a lot of the loud rap music where I work because it can interfer with the quietness of the room and this instrumental music is a great hit for computer and phone work. Our troops come to where I work just to hear my varieties of instrumental music and they said that it also helps with their concentration and their phone conversations back home. I love it and I have ordered many many varieties of music just for them.

You will love it also. Happy mediation while you listen and chill out.
on February 17, 2013
Never to disappoint, Kenny G delivers his very best. Many agree that Kenny has become the benchmark of what sax performance is at it's best, no argument here. You can't go wrong buying this album.
on April 1, 2014
I don't know how this album of Kenny G can surpass all the others that he's done. He "IS" the best of Kenny G every time he performs, and this album is just another testament to that fact. YES, of course, this is a great album... and has among his best works... but which of his albums doesn't? And amazingly, whether by recording or in concert where I've heard him perform, this legendary woodwind wizard always sounds the same... perfect, flawless, inspiring. Buy this and everything else he records.
on August 24, 2015
I was asked to review this CD, but I am writing to say that it has been purchased as a gift for a friend, so I have not had the opportunity to listen to it and therefore cannot review it. I am sure it is very good though. I have his Paradise CD and it's beautiful.
on May 4, 2014
I am a Kenny G fan, so when the notice about this album arrived in my e-mail, I didn't waste any time ordering it. I am not disappointed. It truly is what it says--the very best of Kenny G. This is Kenny G jazz at its best. If you like the music of Kenny G or if you just want to listen to some good saxophone jazz, then this album is a can't miss for you.

My one disappointment is that it would not play on my computer like his other CDs do. This does not make me a happy camper.
on September 26, 2014
I like the Kennyg CD because he is a great artist. I enjoy listening to the "Very Best of Kenny G" but should have reviewed it more carefully before purchase. This was not what I had in mind at the time; I was looking for a CD to use for meditation. However, I will still enjoy listening to it.
VINE VOICEon June 1, 2016
Kenny G's music is an acquired taste for those not accustomed to instrumental music. Kenny G. plays his instrument with a heart, soul and passion. His rendition of the Titanic theme, "My Heart Will Go On," is beautifully done and perhaps stands alone as one of my favorite versions even preferable to Celine Dion's recording. I love them both but I enjoy Kenny G's instrumental version. Another classic were "Silhouette" and "Songbird" recordings.. He plays the saxophone so beautifully with fourteen song listed here.

This CD compilation is his best until now. I hope there is more coming from Kenny G. in the future. With his instrumental music and style, he can play forever. The compilation includes recordings with Peabo Bryson, Aaron Neville, and Earth, Wind and Fire group. This CD comes in an environmentally friendly case.
on November 9, 2015
I gave this CD as a gift. There is an annoying constant white noise in the background of every single song. Clearly, a defective CD! But, the return option expired yesterday, so I am out of luck. I do not recommend purchasing this product. I love Kenny G, but I dislike being stuck with a defective CD.