Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

on December 4, 2011
I got this for my almost 5-year-old son, who loves dinosaurs and Playmobil. It was a huge hit, the only problem is having him only open one day at a time! The first box you open is one of the people figures, so they can immediately start playing. The boxes are already filled, which the box said is a new feature. It was a good thing, because I opened the package in front of him! The toys are all really good quality, which is to be expected from Playmobil, and the 3-D cardboard backdrop is a nice touch. Highly recommended!
on June 28, 2013
I purchased this for my four year old, and he very patiently waited one little item at a time as we opened a new flap every day for the 24 days leading up to Christmas. The piece he was really looking forward to was the velociraptor, which has movable arms, legs, and jaw. The best part about this set is the cardboard play area that comes with it, which you punch out and assemble to create a huge 3-D play area. This one had a small tent for the paleontologists to sleep in, a campfire, a box to hold their supplies in, a mountain to climb, and a small cave for the dinosaur, all made of cardboard. As far as the pieces go, they are amazingly detailed, from a pickaxe and shovel, to a map and binoculars that the characters can hold. The set also brings other wildlife, such as a snake, salamanders, and a scorpion, and brings a nest with several eggs for the dinosaur to guard. Playmobil never ceases to amaze me.
on December 4, 2011
I bought this for my 5 year old son. He's only on day 4 and he loves it. Every morning he wakes up asking if he can open up another door and then he plays with it for hours. I love that they start out with some of the bigger toys in the first couple of day so they can start playing immediately. It also has a cardboard background scene that is multi-dimesional. My 3 year old has the pony ranch one and he loves it too.

I would recommend these to anyone with young kids.
on November 19, 2013
It got here really fast but there was some damage to the box. Some of the doors were already open as a result. Other than that, I think it's a good product. I got it for my boyfriend because he loves dinosaurs. I hope he likes it!
on December 16, 2012
I purchased this advent calendar for my almost-4-year-old son, because I had gotten a Star Wars Lego advent calendar for my 5 year old and wanted the littler one to have something to open each day too. The pieces on the Playmobil calendar are better for young children--if assembly is required on a particular day, they only have to put 2 or three pieces together, instead of a lego-type build. The problem is that the lego advent calendar has something interesting every day--it's either a vehicle or a guy, so there's always something to do, but the playmobil calendar has a ton of days that are just pieces of the landscape, or costume elements. There is only something interesting (dinosaur, guy or vehicle) about every 4 days. The result is that my older child is excited about the contents of his box almost every day, and my 4 year old is almost always disappointed. I would not buy a playmobil advent calendar again. Here's an example of the contents:
Day 1--guy
Day 2--hat and binoculars
Day 3--guy's handheld accessories (gps and tablet?)
Day 4--motorcycle
Day 5--baskets for motorcycle
Day 6--walkie talkies and flashlight for guy
Day 7--tools for guy (shovel, ax and pick)
Day 8--dinosaur bones for assembly
on April 14, 2012
This Advent calender was great for my 4 year old grandson. He loved getting a new surprise everyday. I had a bit of trouble setting up the display. Lots of cute pieces, the base/display was flimsy cardboard and not a permanent toy, but just fine for the Christmas season.
on December 26, 2012
My 4 year old is obsessed with paleontology, so this Advent calendar was a must-have this Christmas! Although Playmobil sets contain many tiny items, they are well-made and very detailed, and my kiddo loves them. This set came with boy/girl paleontologists, a dirt bike, a velociraptor, a Dino skeleton, a baby Dino, lots of tools, plants, lizards, specimen boxes, etc. Punching open just one door a day tested my daughter's patience, but it was something to look forward to each morning. We will surely order Playmobil again for next Christmas.
on December 31, 2012
BEST GIFT I GAVE THIS YEAR! I would suggest these advent calendars to everyone My granddtr loved this It was nice not to give unneeded candy. She looked forward to a new item each day. I had given ply mobil before but the toys are neat and have a lot of realistic parts to the sets.
on December 20, 2012
My son is probably just a little too young to appreciate all the little bits and pieces that came with this set but it's a fantastic assortment of critters, people, dinosaurs, tools, and a motorbike. He loves picking one out of the calendar every day.
on April 9, 2012
Has a nice cardboard scene to play with daily items. Very cute. Very high quality as all Playmobil. My 3 year old loved it, so did his older brother.