Playmobil 4858 Open Air Pool with Slide
|Price:||$99.97 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 17.7 x 13.8 x 4.9 inches
- Please note: This item may ship in the original manufacturer shipping carton which contains Playmobil logos as well as a tiny picture of the item enclosed. Please consider shipping to an alternate address if this is a gift.
- This product is a toy. It is NOT a life-sized pool.
- Ages 4 and up
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top Customer Reviews
Some of the features of the pool make it stand out, even among Playmobil products:
1. You can put water in the pool! It's kind of messy for inside play, but so worth it. (We just put a towel under it and my daughters play at the kitchen table.) So the kids are combining the joy of water play with the fun of Playmobil. The pool doesn't hold THAT much water, so it's not too crazily messy - a beach towel underneath absorbs most of what spills. I let my daughter keep a pitcher of water nearby so she can make the slide "a water slide." She doesn't seem to get bored of pouring water down the slide and watching people go with the water.
2. The shower is so fun for kids. All the Playmobil people are constantly taking showers in this pool.
3. The pool comes with plenty of characters - I think six in total - two adults, a baby, and three kids. All of them are wearing swimsuits, and all but the baby come with the most darling flip flops. Putting flip flops on Playmobil people has been a big activity in our house - as always with Playmobil you have to be strategic about storing them. (We use ice cube trays for things like flip flops.)
4. Putting it together is pretty easy.
5. The slide! The ladders!Read more ›
my son has so much fun with this but it's a little bit hard to arrange so small
parts. though those are so cute
Just be careful to put together!!
My kids love Playmobil. My daughter has been playing endlessly with a boat set that we've got a couple of years ago. And now she asked for this set, it took me a couple of days to decide because it is pricey, but I am so glad we cave in. It is one of my favorite sets. Very easy to set and fun. The shower pump is great, she loves it. IT is expensive but I have sold used playmobil on ebay for a good money so it is worth it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Exceptionally well made and very popular in play therapy sessios.Published 17 months ago by Christine T.
My granddaughter & grandson love it! Water combined with play what's not to love?
Lots of pieces but what doesn't ?
This is a great toy! It holds real water and all the figurines are adorable. Tiny books, suntan lotion even a radio!Published on April 14, 2014 by Amazon Customer
The pump for shower in the Playmobil 4858 does not work. My grandson has had this playmobil for one month.Published on February 23, 2014 by Ralph S.
Because our local pool has a slide that my grandson loves when he comes to visit, we got him this playmobil set as a reminder. He loved it, too. Read morePublished on February 18, 2014 by Amazon Customer
I bought this for my grandchildren as one of their Christmas gifts. They play with it all the time and love it.Published on February 12, 2014 by Sue Degrassi
When our grandchildren visit, we take them to a pool with a circular slide, so this is a great reminder of fun times together with us.Published on January 10, 2014 by gibmac
The toy has so many assembly parts, it is more of a headache than what it is worth, don't waste your money!Published on January 4, 2014 by Scott