Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 5, 2011
My daughter, 9, bought this for herself with her own money. She and brother, 12, had a blast setting it up, and they and friends of similar ages have been having a LOT of fun with it. Really surprised me since they seemed too old for it. It is probably too expensive for what it is, but it is well-made, easy to assemble. I asked my daughter if there was anything she didn't like about it and she said just that the little items floating in the pool float into the area for the shower intake, and she has to take it apart some to get to them - she suggests they should put a barrier like a real pool would have.
on September 2, 2011
As I expected, this is an amazing toy!!
my son has so much fun with this but it's a little bit hard to arrange so small
parts. though those are so cute
Just be careful to put together!!
on December 27, 2012
I was a little skeptical at first but my daughter insisted this was what she wanted to ask Santa for Christmas. She owns several Playmobil sets, including the church wedding set which was a pain in the butt to assemble and keeps falling apart when you need to move it somewhere. I was hoping the pool set didn't fall apart as much as the church set and I was pleasantly surprised. It took me less than 15 minutes to assemble and the pool set hasn't fallen apart yet, despite all the tugging and pulling she's been doing. And yes, it actually holds water!! No leaks! The only reason why I've given it four stars is because I wish there was an easier way to empty out the water. I'm always worried all of losing the tiny accessories (flowers mostly) when I tip it over the sink to drain.
on May 28, 2013
My children are playmobil fans, especially my daughter who is 4.5. She got this pool as a gift today and she played with it the entire day. She played with it inside on a towel in the morning and outside in the yard all afternoon. My son who is 2.5 played along with her for most of the day. They love it but I think I can say my daughter is officially obsessed. She literally can't keep her hands off it. I almost couldn't get her to go to bed over it. It took me about 40 minutes to put together. Very easy for playmobil. I enjoy building the sets and take my time. This set is cute as can be, and comes with a ton. It's a great stand alone playmobil set. All of the little pieces and people make for endless imaginary scenarios..even my daughters other playmobils can go to the pool. My daughter has endless pool parties planned! I set it up on an outdoor blanket in the yard and advise them to keep all playmobil pieces on the blanket.. I do have to keep an eye on my 2 year old who will try to sneak off with the radio and dance to pretend music... I mean, the way their imagination blossoms with this makes me really happy!
on August 7, 2013
We've only had this pool for a week, so I can't speak to its lasting interest - but my 3.5 year old has played with the pool for at least four hours every single day of that week. She has played with it inside and outside (we leave the small parts inside when we take the pool out). We also put the small parts away and let my one-year-old play with it - that's a mess, but so much fun for her. Both girls have spent hours just putting Playmobil people down the slide, swimming characters around, taking showers, etc.

Some of the features of the pool make it stand out, even among Playmobil products:

1. You can put water in the pool! It's kind of messy for inside play, but so worth it. (We just put a towel under it and my daughters play at the kitchen table.) So the kids are combining the joy of water play with the fun of Playmobil. The pool doesn't hold THAT much water, so it's not too crazily messy - a beach towel underneath absorbs most of what spills. I let my daughter keep a pitcher of water nearby so she can make the slide "a water slide." She doesn't seem to get bored of pouring water down the slide and watching people go with the water.

2. The shower is so fun for kids. All the Playmobil people are constantly taking showers in this pool.

3. The pool comes with plenty of characters - I think six in total - two adults, a baby, and three kids. All of them are wearing swimsuits, and all but the baby come with the most darling flip flops. Putting flip flops on Playmobil people has been a big activity in our house - as always with Playmobil you have to be strategic about storing them. (We use ice cube trays for things like flip flops.)

4. Putting it together is pretty easy.

5. The slide! The ladders! The rails at the top where Playmobil people can do handstands! And most of all, the swimming... my daughter has the kids zoom back and forth underwater, just as she practices doing at our town pool. Even my one year old taps the people along the bottom of the pool to make the people swim.

If you're looking for one toy that will entertain a preschooler for many happy hours, I'd recommend giving this one a try.
on October 29, 2010
My daughters age 5 & 3 LOVE this toy. I highly recommend it! Very well made and the shower is a clever touch. We are a Playmobil family and this is one of our favorites.
on August 6, 2014
Fun!
My kids love Playmobil. My daughter has been playing endlessly with a boat set that we've got a couple of years ago. And now she asked for this set, it took me a couple of days to decide because it is pricey, but I am so glad we cave in. It is one of my favorite sets. Very easy to set and fun. The shower pump is great, she loves it. IT is expensive but I have sold used playmobil on ebay for a good money so it is worth it.
on September 20, 2011
I got this for my son's 3rd birthday. He loves it and will play with it for an hour or more at a time...and I'm not exaggerating! We have it set up on the table on the deck and all the kids who come over love it. Girls, boys, 3 year olds, 6 year olds. There are a lot of little pieces (each flower is attached separately to each stem), but that's part of the fun! We lost the ball (which is especially fun to put down the slide), but I was able to order a replacement from Playmobil with no trouble! Worth every penny!
on March 28, 2013
Like all Playmobil products, this is imaginative, fun, and well-constructed. The details--pool toys, little flip-flops--are fantastic, and the pool works very well as a bath toy. (We balance it on a waterproof stool.) My one complaint is that the side portion (baby pool and grassy area) don't snap in as well as I'd like, and need to be put back on every time the pool is moved.
on February 18, 2014
Because our local pool has a slide that my grandson loves when he comes to visit, we got him this playmobil set as a reminder. He loved it, too. Playmobil makes quality toys, although this one had a few more pieces than some.