Have one to sell?
Plays Bach Chopin & Liszt
See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
Frequently Bought Together
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
1. La chasse, etude for piano in E major (Grand Paganini Étude No. 5), S. 141/5 (LW A173/5): No.5: la Chasse
2. Feux-follets, etude for piano in B flat major (Transcendental Etude No. 5), S. 139/5 (LW A172/5): No.5: Feux Follets
3. Polonaise, for piano No.2 in E major, S. 223/2 (LW A171/2)
4. La Campanella II, etude for piano in G sharp minor (Grand Paganini Étude No. 3), S. 141/3 (LW A173/3): No.3: la Campanella
5. Chaconne, transcription for piano in D minor (after J. S. Bach, BWV 1004), KiV B24
6. Prelude for piano No. 1 in C major, Op. 28/1, CT. 166
7. Prelude for piano No. 2 in A minor , Op. 28/2, CT. 167
8. Prelude for piano No. 3 in G major, Op. 28/3, CT. 168
9. Prelude for piano No. 4 in E minor, Op. 28/4, CT. 169
10. Prelude for piano No. 5 in D major, Op. 28/5, CT. 170
11. Prelude for piano No. 6 in B minor, Op. 28/6, CT. 171
12. Prelude for piano No. 7 in A major, Op. 28/7, CT. 172
13. Prelude for piano No. 9 in E major, Op. 28/9, CT. 174
14. Prelude for piano No. 10 in C sharp minor, Op. 28/10, CT. 175
15. Prelude for piano No. 11 in B major, Op. 28/11, CT. 176
16. Prelude for piano No. 14 in E flat minor, Op. 28/14, CT. 179
17. Prelude for piano No. 15 in D flat major, Op. 28/15, CT. 180
18. Prelude for piano No. 16 in B flat minor, Op. 28/16, CT. 181
19. Prelude for piano No. 20 in C minor, Op. 28/20, CT. 185
20. Prelude for piano No. 23 in F major, Op. 28/23, CT. 188
Top Customer Reviews
By Reader on February 2, 2000
Verified PurchaseComment Sending feedback...
These pieces were recorded by Busoni in 1915-1923 on the Aeolian Duo-Art piano, and thus come to us with the freshness, clarity and vitality of a live performance in our living room. Although the Duo-Art did not pick up every nuance, the performances, especially of the Liszt pieces, are absolutely electrifying. Busoni's technique and personality come through in blazing color, and one has the impression the piano must have danced across the floor of the studio as he played. An amazing recording -- highly recommended!
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
There are no discussions about this product yet.
Be the first to discuss this product with the community.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Amazon Giveaway allows you to run promotional giveaways in order to create buzz, reward your audience, and attract new followers and customers. Learn more
This item: Plays Bach Chopin & Liszt
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com