Playseat Limited Edition Forza Motorsport 4 Racing Seat
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Licensed Limited Edition Forza Motorsport 4 gaming seat for racers!
- Fully adjustable steering wheel support with aluminum quick-release handle for easy slide adjustment for height and depth.
- Seat upholstered with high quality black synthetic leather and with red stitching.
- Patented foldable racing seat and fully adjustable black color coated steel framework.
- Accommodates even more third party wheel/pedal hardware sets such as Logitech, Thrustmaster and FANATEC.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Initially when I received this product the steering wheel plate was not pre-drilled for Fanatec steering wheels. However, after some research on this, I found out that Playseat were working on getting the correct wheel plates and are sending it out to any customers that require it so that the customer does not have to drill the holes themselves. This is at no charge to the customer. You can find out more from Playseats web site or their Facebook page.
I received the new pre-drilled plate and it lined up perfectly to my CSR Elite wheel (using the angle brackets included with the wheel). The only thing is that they only pre-drilled two holes (one for each side) instead of four holes. They told me this is by design and it is sufficient. Upon my testing, the two holes was indeed sufficient to hold down the CSR Elite wheel without any issues.
The only gripe is I wish the position of the wheel was a bit more adjustable as I would prefer it a little futher outward without having to raise it up the post as high. Also once the CSR Elite wheel is mounted, the bolts under it will prevent you from mounting the plate to the 3rd furthest point. So you only have the first two distance points to mount the plate down. Other than the distance of the wheel, the angle is just right for my particular wheel and has a fairly stable feel.
Fanatec CSR Elite Pedals:
The CSR Elite pedals mounted up fine as well. Note that you are supposed to use either the two top holes or the two bottom holes for the pedal mounts. I built my own bracket so that I can utilize all four mounts on the pedals however, before that I had just the two top mounts and it was fairly sufficient.Read more ›
I was looking for a Buttkicker Gamer2 but those are on backorder everywhere and I heard those are not strong enough so I went ahead and purchased a Pearl Throne Thumper (15% off in Amazon) which is made by Buttkicker and is basically a Buttkicker Advance transducer with a paint job and a 200 watt Amp. It works wonders and its easy to mount if you follow AKATrent's guide in YouTube, I soldered the socked instead of using just a bolt. And I can also use it with my Roland TD20 :-)
The look and feel of the seat is quality and with the addition of the CSR Elite wheel and pedals looks ready to race!
- Price was great.
- Nice Quality.
- Nice faux leather.
- Easy to Adjust.
- Very easy to store away.
- Mounting Plate does not work with Fanatec Wheels had to drill my own holes.
- Shifter mount sold separately.
- Wheel base not plumb, a little cocked to the side. Tried fixing with washers and stuff but couldn't get it perfect. But definately no deal breaker.
- Would be great if they installed wheels on the back of it for easier transport. I installed my own caster wheels from Home Depot and it worked great.
- Wire Channels, if they could put channels to fish wires through to make a more clean install that would be great.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My husband loves it! Easy set-up and feels like he is sitting in a real racecar. Some adjustments had to be made so he could hootk up the shifting gear along side the steering... Read morePublished on December 19, 2013 by Kindle Customer
Wow talk about taking a racing game to another level. Purchased to play Forza 5 on Xbox One with the Thrustmaster TX. Read morePublished on December 6, 2013 by Bruce Harmegnies
Perfect addition for the whole up experience. Match it with G27 wheel and big screen. Sit back, relax and hang on.Published on August 10, 2013 by Adrian
I ordered this playset as slighlty used, but it came as new and I absolutely love it.
If you have a steering wheel for gaming and you don't have a chair to mount it to,... Read more
Get this seat. With the G27 and a good sound system, you are bound to have good times. The seat is extremely comfortable and adjusts well.Published on April 16, 2013 by AsianGuy?
I've enjoyed sim racing for many years. During that time I have progressed through various types of driving wheels, each one more refined (and expensive) than the previous. Read morePublished on January 11, 2013 by AutoAcademics
I recently acquired a Fanatec CSR Wheel and CSR Elite pedal set and I wanted a quality mounting option. Read morePublished on December 27, 2012 by Chris P.