CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Playskool Magic Tea Party
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Serve up some “magic” with this playset that comes with a complete service for four
- Just add ice-cold water to the teacups and pretend “tea” magically appears!
- When the party’s over, soak the teacups in warm water to get them sparkling “clean!”
- All the play pieces store on the durable serving tray for easy carrying and storage
- Set includes 4 color-change teacups, 4 saucers, teapot with lid, sugar bowl with lid, creamer with lid, 2 spoons, serving tray and instructions.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
(And the boys play with it nearly as much as the girls)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased this set for my granddaughter wonderful set . The set was purchased from Wal-Mart and definitely not 88.$Published 5 months ago by Lou Babineaux
The cups are too hard to hold on to. I ended up buying a different tea set.Published 12 months ago by Anthonette J. Moyer
My daughter loves tea sets and I was so excited to find this one! The size of everything is great, as is what you get in the set. Read morePublished 19 months ago by Kayjayr6
My daughter absolutely loves this set. The color changing feature is extra nice too.Published 19 months ago by Nicole
I loved this tea set. Everything on the tray fits into a lower section made into the tray. With little ones, this helps keep all of the pieces uprightPublished on March 6, 2014 by Cynthia Nichols
My daughter loves this tea set. It isn't really breakable which is a big plus compared to other sets. I do admit that she does not care about the color changing aspect. Read morePublished on February 18, 2014 by LAF