Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Playskool Alphie Booster Pack - Animals
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

93%

on January 5, 2011
I bought Alphie for my Granddaughter for Christmas from Amazon. I also bought her the numbers and letters booster packs. I did not buy the Animal booster pack because of the price. It did not make sense to me that the other booster packs were about $10 and this one 3 times that. I found the Animal booster pack off line in a store and paid the same price that the other 2 are selling for. My Granddaughter loves her Alphie. It goes everywhere with her. Amazon, do a price check on the Animal Booster pack! Why are you charging SO much for it?
on February 10, 2011
This is the best card pack for the Alfie in my opinion. It teaches all about different animals' habitats, body parts, sounds, and so much more. That being said, you can buy this for around $10 at stores, which is where I got mine because I won't pay 3 times that if I don't have to.
on July 29, 2011
These cards are great, and the animal pack is hard to find. My 4 yr old loves to play with her Alphie, but when her 2 yr old sister gets her hands on these cards, I find myself wishing they were a little less flimsy. She hasn't torn them or anything (yet!) but she has certainly bent and creased many of them. I guess I wish they were a bendable plastic or something. Anyhow, it's still a wonderful product that I highly recommend if you have Alphie for your preschooler. The case they come with is also VERY handy for storing them if you have multiple sets of booster packs, since only one pack of cards fits in Alphie's back.
on February 27, 2013
This set was very hard to find! This was by far the most reasonable price (i watched it for several weeks until it went down a bit). I bought my kids an Alphie for Christmas and they love him! I think there is one more that I'm still looking for and it appears impossible to find!
on February 2, 2012
My grandson loves to go to the zoo, and this pack has opened that door even wider. The zoo can't have a representative of every animal on earth, but this pack can. It has opened the door for my daughter to show him that the computer is more than a way to play games, it can open the door to the whole planet.
on January 28, 2014
Alphie is By Far the best toy I have ever purchased. It is so fun & educational, and with these Booster Packs it Never gets old. My boys Love all of the fun games and facts that Alphie has to offer. I Very Highly Recommend these products!
on April 6, 2013
I bought this pack for my grandson and he loves it. He now has the complete set to share with his younger brother. I recommend it as a great educational toy.
on July 12, 2013
My 5 year old son enjoys this toy. No complaints other than the cards are flimsy. Here and there I question the stated facts/information the cards provide but nothing critical. Overall, 3 stars.
on January 8, 2012
This product was purchased for a 6 yr old disabled little boy who cannot speak but is able to communicate. He has a trache and learns pretty quickly. So far he loves Alfie.
on April 6, 2013
I bought these cards to go along the the Alphie that I bought as a xmas gift for my great newphew. If you want a great learing tool, this is the one to have.