5.0 out of 5 stars One of my kids' favorites

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like bristle blocks
Published on October 6, 2008 by B. Fairfax

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing like bristle blocks, October 6, 2008
This review is from: Playskool Clipo Vehicle Mini Bucket (Toy)
I was looking for bristle blocks at target and when I saw these I thought they would be just as good. Nope. They are horrible. I couldn't get them to stay together and build anything so I know my 18 month old wouldn't get much out of it. She liked dumping them out of the tub and that's about it. To top it off you had to get them in the tub in a very exact way otherwise the lid wouldn't shut again. It was a complete waste of money.

1.0 out of 5 stars Made my kid frustrated, August 25, 2008
Irwin (Kedoya Selatan, Jakarta Barat Indonesia) - See all my reviews
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Playskool Clipo Vehicle Mini Bucket (Toy)
got it as a gift from a friend of mine for my 2 yrs 10 mths daughter. She is really good with lego and can even do 100 pcs puzzles w/o help. but when it comes to this toy, she gets really frustrated. Even an Adult have difficulties in putting the pieces on and off. and it is difficult to know whether the pieces can stick together from its side. It is not as simple nor straight-forward as Lego.
another BIG annoyance is putting the pieces back in its box, You have to stick the pieces really neatly to get the lid clicked. which also brings a big frustration to my kid.
parents skip this and stick to the ol' reliable Legos or something that shaped similar.

3.0 out of 5 stars Clipo Review, January 13, 2009
This review is from: Playskool Clipo Vehicle Mini Bucket (Toy)
While this product looks great on TV, the pieces are a little harder to put together to make things. My 2 yr old has a hard time, my 3 yr old does a little better, but not much, and I have an average time getting the pieces to lock in place to make fun items to put on the activity table. Legos are much easier.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my kids' favorites, August 16, 2013
G. Zuniga (Lynbrook, NY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Playskool Clipo Vehicle Mini Bucket (Toy)
My mom bought this simple toy for the children after I noticed something similar in the New York Hall of Science. That was 3 years ago. Now my children are 6 and 4-years old and they STILL play with this set. They build all kinds of things. They build airplanes, cars, bugs, cameras, remote controls, houses--you name it, they build it. It's a fantastic building toy. No batteries needed; just a healthy imagination. And it's one of my favorite toys as well; because I can build right along with the kids.

1.0 out of 5 stars Agree with other reviews, December 13, 2008
Amazon Customer "kepela" (Chatsworth, CA United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Playskool Clipo Vehicle Mini Bucket (Toy)
I got the table for my grandson and he does try to play with it, but it is so hard to get the pieces together there is no way you can actually build anything. They have to attach just right at the perfect angle or they don't connect. I"m so sorry I wasted my money on these. I should have stuck with Leggo's.

1.0 out of 5 stars Just like Bristle Blocks and equally as frustrating!, January 6, 2009
This review is from: Playskool Clipo Vehicle Mini Bucket (Toy)
If only the pieces would stick together and make something! Very frustrating for my toddler and school aged child! Save your money and buy leggos, at least they build something and stay together!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun and great thinking, July 24, 2009
This review is from: Playskool Clipo Vehicle Mini Bucket (Toy)
My family gave this to my son who is four as a precursor to legos or duplos. We all had fun and really like them and found that they put together easily and stay together well. The clipos can be a bit tricky- sometimes they do not go on to each other immediately and require some study and rotation of the clipos to get them to fit together, which I can see may frustrate a child who is not ready for these. Again my son is four and in preschool.
My son received three clipo items, but this bucket, which enables the child to build on a car platform, is my son's favorite. It's a terrific learning toy which inspires building and creativity, and the only reason I do not give it a five star rating is because I think the child needs to be older than the age targeted by Hasbro. Hooray for clipos!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandson loves it very much. He played lots and not get tired of it., November 20, 2012
This review is from: Playskool Clipo Vehicle Mini Bucket (Toy)
MY grandson loves it. He would play with it all day and all night if he could. He would play with it when he comes home from daycare everyday.

5.0 out of 5 stars My children LOVES it, April 20, 2012
This review is from: Playskool Clipo Vehicle Mini Bucket (Toy)
My kids are 4 and 2 years old and they LOVE this toy. The pieces are easy to put together and my children like to make airplanes with the toy. The only problem I see is that my children fight over the really cute vehicle. It was a great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for all of my kids., February 11, 2009
MamaLuvins (West Virginia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Playskool Clipo Vehicle Mini Bucket (Toy)
I bought this for my infant, but my three year old and five year old have a blast with it as well. It's very easy for all of them to stick the pieces together, and there are no sharp edges on any of the pieces.

Playskool Clipo Vehicle Mini Bucket