5.0 out of 5 stars Goes Great with my Collection, October 25, 2013
This review is from: Playskool Mr. Potato Head Iron Man - Tony Starch (Toy)
I have about 30 of the figurine Potatoheads and this fit right in with his new friends! I will probably add more later!

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS WAS WORTH IT., December 29, 2012
John K. Alvarez "Johnny Wawa" (the end of the world, 08204) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Playskool Mr. Potato Head Iron Man - Tony Starch (Toy)
My friend is a Mr. Potato Head collector. She also loves Ironman.I saw this I had to order it. It was a tantastic present for Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Iron man 2, December 19, 2012
This review is from: Playskool Mr. Potato Head Iron Man - Tony Starch (Toy)
This is great item for collectors, Of superhero items or potato head collectors, Iron man is Hard to find, Looks great in my collection

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun toy for iron man lovers, January 23, 2011
This review is from: Playskool Mr. Potato Head Iron Man - Tony Starch (Toy)
I purchased this as a gift for my 3 year old niece. She has latched onto Iron Man and can't seem to get enough toys of him. As Mr Potato head goes this lives up to the original plus you can dress him up like Iron Man, she seemed happy carrying it around everywhere and taking it all apart. Not much of an educational toy but just plain fun.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for little Iron Man fans & collectors alike!, December 26, 2010
This review is from: Playskool Mr. Potato Head Iron Man - Tony Starch (Toy)
Who doesn't love a novelty Mr Potato Head? I remember buying my toddler the Darth Tater and Spud Trooper potato heads a few years back, but he was still too young to appreciate them. Now at 4 years old and a major Iron Man fan, we couldn't resist buying this in the store a few weeks ago. We only paid $6.99 and it is worth every penny! My son didn't put Tony Starch down for 3 days straight and still picks it up when he plays with his other Iron Man action figures. My only complaint is the compartment door on the back constantly falls off and becomes very frustrating to my son (as well as us parents having to reattach it every 2 minutes). He won't play with it without the door on either. Of course if you are buying it as a collector's item, that part won't make any difference. Otherwise, you won't be disappointed with the quality or detail!

4.0 out of 5 stars tony starch, October 30, 2010
This review is from: Playskool Mr. Potato Head Iron Man - Tony Starch (Toy)
my son loves his tony starch potato head; and every kid that visits does too; Mr potato head never goes out of style :P

Playskool Mr. Potato Head Iron Man - Tony Starch