Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

57%
43%

on December 26, 2010
Who doesn't love a novelty Mr Potato Head? I remember buying my toddler the Darth Tater and Spud Trooper potato heads a few years back, but he was still too young to appreciate them. Now at 4 years old and a major Iron Man fan, we couldn't resist buying this in the store a few weeks ago. We only paid $6.99 and it is worth every penny! My son didn't put Tony Starch down for 3 days straight and still picks it up when he plays with his other Iron Man action figures. My only complaint is the compartment door on the back constantly falls off and becomes very frustrating to my son (as well as us parents having to reattach it every 2 minutes). He won't play with it without the door on either. Of course if you are buying it as a collector's item, that part won't make any difference. Otherwise, you won't be disappointed with the quality or detail!
on January 23, 2011
I purchased this as a gift for my 3 year old niece. She has latched onto Iron Man and can't seem to get enough toys of him. As Mr Potato head goes this lives up to the original plus you can dress him up like Iron Man, she seemed happy carrying it around everywhere and taking it all apart. Not much of an educational toy but just plain fun.
on December 29, 2012
My friend is a Mr. Potato Head collector. She also loves Ironman.I saw this I had to order it. It was a tantastic present for Christmas.
on December 19, 2012
This is great item for collectors, Of superhero items or potato head collectors, Iron man is Hard to find, Looks great in my collection
on October 25, 2013
I have about 30 of the figurine Potatoheads and this fit right in with his new friends! I will probably add more later!
on October 30, 2010
my son loves his tony starch potato head; and every kid that visits does too; Mr potato head never goes out of style :P
on November 22, 2015