5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, one of my son's fav toy.
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:33 Mins
Published on September 3, 2011 by Marley

2.0 out of 5 stars Colorful but not a winner for my one year old
Having a one year old daughter, I was excited to try this. She also seems to like bright colorful toys. What attracted me to the toy was she always has loved to bounce. She had a jumperoo and it was used a lot until she exceeded the weight limit. Also, the built in music box, my daughter loves anything with music.

Opening it and putting it together took about...
Published on November 15, 2011 by A. Hudson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, one of my son's fav toy., September 3, 2011
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
Length:: 0:33 Mins

This toy is super easy to assemble, it took max 10 minutes from opening the box with crawling baby around. The wheels are hard to snap, but when you turn them clockwise and push at the same time it will be easier. The same applies to remove them. For some reason the handle bar with the monkey can not be pushed all the way in. (Edit, there was a manufacturing error, a piece of plastic stops the handlebar from being pushed all the way down. This is easily removed with a screwdriver, boxcutter or even a strong set of fingers.)

The toy makes funny, but loud noises-good there is on/off switch;)

UPDATE: My son is now 11 months old and he loves to push the toy around the house standing up, on the knees, straight, sideways etc. (short video, he was already pushing it for 10 minutes so finally got enough at the end;) We've tried the walker/pusher but it was too fast and too busy for him, for some reason he wasn't that interested to push it like with Playskool ride. Also he loves to push his umbrella stroller, which is easier to control and turn by me (that might save few bucks, because walkers are temporary if needed at all).
Originally I gave the toy only 3 stars but my son plays and bounce with it everyday and he loves it, he will be 1 year now and he just got better to control himself around the toy (especially sit, bounce and get off by himself). Also toy is durable and I can highly recommend it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Colorful but not a winner for my one year old, November 15, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)

Opening it and putting it together took about 20 minutes. Directions were fairly easy. As others have noted, be prepared to get the wheels on. I could not do so and had a friend help me. He works at UPS and even struggled. He was scared it was going to crack the plastic they were going onto. Once on though they stay on. Just be prepared that they are VERY hard to get on and a lot of force is needed.

Sadly, this toy did not live up to my expectations. I thought my daughter, who is a full walker, would be using it a lot. She is barely interested in it. I have placed her on it and tried to get her to bounce on it, she walks away. Another parent stated that the toy is small. The footprint is about the same size as other `rides' but the other parts, (handlebars, seat, upper frame, etc.) are a lot smaller. My daughter is rather large for her age and tall and she seems like she dwarfs the toy. We also have laminated wood floors and carpet and honestly, it does not roll smoothly on either. It has very flimsy wheels considering how hard they are to get on. I think the other bikes have a lot more features and toys on them. My daughter has two other bikes at her grandmothers where there is a lot more toys and lights up and the construction is just better. She bought those for $5 at Goodwill.

All in all, I cannot recommend this toy. It is barely used and does not have a lot to offer. Another thing I did not like, there is only ONE sound setting. All other toys I have bought (Fisher Price, Leap Frog), have a low and high setting. This bike only has one sound and then off. I wish it had a low and high.

Not impressed with the toy and my daughter is not either. Sad, it looked nice but does not do much.

Added December 22, 2011. Since having this in my home, I have left it out in my daughter's play area and she does not touch it. I have tried to put her on it, she walks away. She is 14 months today. She has another `bike' she received as a gift and pushes it around every day and plays with it. Amazon does not carry it or I would link it, but it is called Dora The Explorer Fairytale Ride-On. I am surprised since my daughter LOVED her Jumperoo and anything that bounced but this does not hold her attention.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids are able to ride and bounce to some cool tunes!, September 28, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This brightly colored ride and bounce toy is great for kids that are just beginning to walk and run. The Bounce and Ride also comes with music and a cute monkey on the "windshield." It is easy to put together and comes with a nice pump to blow up the bounce ball under the seat.

This is a great toy for kids to bounce on and develop leg strength. It is difficult to steer since there is no steering mechanism, but the most kids around one to two aren't that interested in steering anyhow! The music is also bearable and best of all - there is an on and off switch! A must for any toy that makes noise.

You do have to be careful if older toddlers use it as they can bounce themselves right off the seat. The one year old though likes the colors, likes to bounce and loves his first "car."

4.0 out of 5 stars Playskool 'Cool', September 12, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I'd been gifted another Playskool ride-on toy that my little guy learned to walk with and still loves scooting around on at 19mos.

I loved that this ride-on combines the scooting with bouncing and music. I WISH they had this out when he was closer to the recommended 12mos start age.

He would have gotten much more regular use out of it.

As it is, he still loves the bouncy, sound combination, but not as often as if we'd received this when he was younger.

Highly recommend for the 12mo crowd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for little ones, October 21, 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
All babies love to bounce! I think this is a really novel way to combine two favorite baby activities into one toy: bouncing and scooting! There are a lot of ride on toys out there that have all kinds of flash and sounds going on, but my baby always seemed to love the simple ones best and this one is no exception. It is clearly made of high quality materials and will last through many years of play. The ball under the seat is very substantial and I have no worry of it bursting or wearing over time. We've had a number of bouncy ball riders in our house and they do let air out over time, but the included pump is all you need to quickly fix that. My only concern would be to make sure you don't let the ball get too low on air or I could see the toy tipping over. Overall, this is a lot of simple (quiet!) fun for the given age range.

1.0 out of 5 stars Our twins just got frustrated!, June 26, 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Playskool Poppin' Park Bounce And Ride (Toy)
My girls were given these for their 1st birthday. They wanted to ride them immediately but seemed unable to push them (my girls started walking at 11 months so they were ready to be on a scooter).

We kept them around thinking they were not old enough and they kept trying. Now at 15 months, they have abandoned them completely.

The problem is with the design. The bouncy sounds are great, but the way the cart is shaped (if looking down on it, the shape is kind of like a peanut) it does not allow enough space for little feet to push the ground to propel forward. The design causes them to roll over their feet and get them stuck underneath. If the shape of the cart part was straight, they would have space to use their feet to push. I notice a lot of the younger kid scooters are designed with a straight body. There is just not enough room for them to get a good push with the feet.

Subsequently, they would sit on it, bounce to hear the sounds, try to push and get frustrated and walk away. I so thought these would be their first little carts, but no dice, we ended up giving them away.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son leves this toy!, February 10, 2013
This review is from: Playskool Poppin' Park Bounce And Ride (Toy)
It was quite hard to get the wheels on, but otherwise an easy assembly. Cute music/sound effects. My son loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!!!, February 8, 2013
This review is from: Playskool Poppin' Park Bounce And Ride (Toy)
This was a birthday gift for my 16 month old grandson. He absolutely loves it, especially the music as he bounces along.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 9 month old loves it!, January 30, 2013
S. Gruber (Gresham, OR 97030) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Playskool Poppin' Park Bounce And Ride (Toy)
He loves to bounce on it. Hasn't figured out how to get it to move yet. Easy to put together.

5.0 out of 5 stars cruisin, January 18, 2013
This review is from: Playskool Poppin' Park Bounce And Ride (Toy)
My 9 mo old loves this car! He goes all over the house! It was well worth evry penny spent! And it was a great price!

Playskool Poppin' Park Bounce And Ride