4.0 out of 5 stars A Mr. Potato Head is Always Fun
Published on February 5, 2012 by CMAC

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed.
I have to say that I am pretty disappointed with this purchase. I was surprised to see how much smaller the toy has gotten in the past 30 years. The quality is typical made in China plastic. I wanted my kids to have this toy since I enjoyed it as a child so I will keep it.
Published on December 5, 2011 by Candik24

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A Mr. Potato Head is Always Fun, February 5, 2012
This review is from: Playskool Mr. Potato Head Silly Suitcase (Toy)
The case broke the first day, but Mr. Potato Head is still going strong. This was purchased for a two-year-old, so it has been a lot of fun. Like all Potato Heads, this one tends to lie around the house a lot. He's a bit of a mess as he leaves his things scattered across the floor, and he NEVER picks up after himself. If you are looking for a neat little playmate to learn about parts of the body and to get a little creative, this is your guy. Don't say I didn't warn you, though; he is a bit of a slob and you'll be picking up his arms and eyes all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids love it., January 18, 2012
Sarah (Fontana, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Playskool Mr. Potato Head Silly Suitcase (Toy)
We have had a couple Mr Potatos for a while now but until recently my 5 and 3 year old didn't want to play with them. So when they started to show interest we didn't have enought parts for them to share and that's why we purchased the Silly Suitcase. Now they don't find over eyes and arms and everything else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun for my little one!, December 29, 2011
This review is from: Playskool Mr. Potato Head Silly Suitcase (Toy)
My son received the Buzz Lightyear Toy Story for Christmas but can't manipulate all the pieces on his own yet (he's 2.5) and is getting frustrated. I ordered this for his and he absolutely loves it. He enjoys deciding which body parts to put where. So much fun for us both!

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., December 5, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what it says..., May 8, 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Playskool Mr. Potato Head Silly Suitcase (Toy)
First of all, the case does not contain 40 pieces. It contains 35. We got the product and it was taped together like it had been previously returned. Took the tape off and sure enough, the case would not close. On top of that the case is cheap, so if you are buying this because like me, you want a way to store the the pieces during long car rides, do not get it. Returning this item, which is unfortunate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, October 31, 2013
This review is from: Playskool Mr. Potato Head Silly Suitcase (Toy)
I bought this for my little boy after he fell in love with the Toy Story movies. This is great as it came with so many accessories. They are all great quality and still hold up really after being well played with and in taken into the tub and pool.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good toy, July 24, 2013
This review is from: Playskool Mr. Potato Head Silly Suitcase (Toy)
Got this classic toy as a gift for the nephew but found it hard to put all the pieces back into the case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift!, July 7, 2013
This review is from: Playskool Mr. Potato Head Silly Suitcase (Toy)
I purchased this for my friends sons 3rd birthday, she said he loves it and plays with it every day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Sturdy, May 8, 2013
This review is from: Playskool Mr. Potato Head Silly Suitcase (Toy)
This was a good purchase, its fun, sturdy, bought this for my 32 month child, he yanks at the pieces to take them off and put on, nothing broke, it has been two months now. Also quick delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, April 24, 2013
This review is from: Playskool Mr. Potato Head Silly Suitcase (Toy)
My granddaughter who is 2 loves it she also has Mrs potato head. Love the caring case. So many pieces to choose from. Thanks

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›