4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy only one problem
My son and daughter love this toy. It works very well with the rock and roll Elmo. The only problem is the volume level. I put some duct tape over the speaker. This made the noise bearable, but makes the Elmo doll not work at the lower levels. I then allowed part of the speaker to be uncovered which allowed Elmo to jam with the guitar again.

Recommend either...
Published on September 11, 2012 by K. Hun

3.0 out of 5 stars Way too loud!
My son received this toy for Hannukah and he played with it for hours. My biggest complaint is that the sound level is way too loud and there is no volume control. It's either on or off. Otherwise, it's fun and appropriately priced.
Published on December 23, 2011 by mea9209

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy only one problem, September 11, 2012
This review is from: Playskool Sesame Street Let's Rock! Elmo Guitar (Toy)

Recommend either ear plugs for parents, a large bottle of wine, or something like covering up the speaker with duct tape. It takes away from the appearance but surprisingly my children don't take the tape off. It helps that I told them I was fixing the toy when I put it on and removing may break the toy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Way too loud!, December 23, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Torture for Parents, January 16, 2012
Elizabeth (Iowa City, IA) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Playskool Sesame Street Let's Rock! Elmo Guitar (Toy)
My son got this as a gift for his 3rd Birthday. After less than 24 hours of this toy in our house I have buried it in the bottom of a closet. His friends parents must HATE me. I can't see any reason why anyone would want this toy anywhere around them. It is SO LOUD!!! There is no sound control and the music is just long and annoying. I must say, the kids love it, but the only reason for buying this gift would be to torture anyone else who is in the house. If that is your intention, go for it! There are a lot of fun musical instruments out on the market for kids to play with. Skip this one as it is just a very loud noise machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jam up, November 8, 2011
This review is from: Playskool Sesame Street Let's Rock! Elmo Guitar (Toy)
My son LOVES this product! We ordered this for his 3rd Birthday party! He sleeps with it every night...only a few songs play on the guitar so you will get tired of hearing "la la la la Elmo song"...still a great toy!

4.0 out of 5 stars There is no volume control, December 18, 2011
This review is from: Playskool Sesame Street Let's Rock! Elmo Guitar (Toy)
Our two year old loves this toy, but beware there is no volume control. This can get very annoying because it is loud!

5.0 out of 5 stars Elmo's guitar., December 6, 2011
This review is from: Playskool Sesame Street Let's Rock! Elmo Guitar (Toy)
My grandchild loved his Elmo and the accessories. It was worth the money getting the extras!!!It came in the mail promptly and when I moved the package it was singing. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Toddlers Fight Over It! Love It!, November 28, 2011
This review is from: Playskool Sesame Street Let's Rock! Elmo Guitar (Toy)
This was given as a present to my 1 year old yesterday at her Birthday Party. The second she opened it, 3 kids came running up to her fighting over it. They all really liked it. I think this is worth the money, and from the reviews I've read, it will last til they are about 3 years old.

1.0 out of 5 stars High pitched noise, December 29, 2011
Julie A. Dinkins "juliebork" (Lago Vista, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Playskool Sesame Street Let's Rock! Elmo Guitar (Toy)
We bought the entire set for my daughter. Elmo, the guitar, the mic, and the keyboard. She loves it, however my other children and I hear a high pitched screaming tone when you turn on the toy. I do not know if this is normal or if the toys are communicating with this frequency but it is excruciating. I want to contact the seller for a replacement or explanation if this is normal but there is no link to do that. Can anyone help me where to turn. Our ears are practically bleeding, but if I take this toy from my toddler she will fall into a deep depression.

3.0 out of 5 stars Elmo's Let's Rock, December 16, 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Playskool Sesame Street Let's Rock! Elmo Guitar (Toy)
This guitar is alright. The biggest issue is the volume. I put tape over the speaker because there is no volume control. I don't really see any educational value in this toy, it's just a fun toy for kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Annoying for parents, but boys love it!, January 29, 2014
This review is from: Playskool Sesame Street Let's Rock! Elmo Guitar (Toy)
Totally annoying for parents, but boys love it!... thats all there is to it! Kids think they are rock stars!

Playskool Sesame Street Let's Rock! Elmo Guitar