Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

on December 12, 2012
Holy cow! Was I tired of picking up all of Mr Potato Head pieces. Feet here, arms there, where did his eyes go? My son is only 2 but is a super fan of Toy Story. This plush version is fantastic! I'm waiting for my Mrs Potato Head Plush to get here...she was a bit tough to find. Had to order her from eBay. I'll save the plastic potatoes til he's 3 (or 4;).
on November 23, 2012
I gave this toy a really good "tug session" to see if I had any worries or concerns before giving it to my baby girl. I found it to be very well made. It was exactly what I was looking for. The material is soft (though not overly). I was looking for something not scratchy and this was perfect.
on March 23, 2013
For whatever reason my granddaughter loves Mr. Potato head. (She sleeps with him!) We had a hard plastic one from when my children were young, but when I saw this one online I knew I had to have it! It is a great quality and she loves it.
on June 10, 2010
This is the cutetest plush Mr. Potato Head. Anyone who has or enjoyed a Mr. Poatao Head will enjoy the plush version of him. He's just adorable for all ages.
This is one of many Potato Heads in my collection. He stands up on his own in Spud Central. This spud is soft and squeezable, an occasional play toy for my grandson and occasional toy for our dogs. The dogs like to carry soft Potato Head about, but I limit their play time with him to avoid injury to the agreeable spud.
Sometimes I carry plush Potato Head to our tutoring center where he is always a favorite.
on July 26, 2010
This is so cute. My Grandson and great nephew love the ones I bought for them. They sleep with them every night. Very durable.
on January 13, 2012
Well I mean it's kinda cute but it's so small and just not much to it. It was for a cheap price when I bought it so for the money I paid it's okay but ummmmmm....my son just could care less about it!
on November 21, 2015
My daughter loves the Toy Story movies (who doesn't?). We worked on getting the whole set of plush figures that she still proudly displays on a shelf in her room. Great quality and long lasting.
on November 28, 2010
Had to get Mr. and Mrs. tater head to help my 3 year complete her plushy collection of Toy Story characters! Good deal here since I was having a hard time finding them anywhere else!
on May 26, 2014
Soft and Awesome.
He goes with us everywhere.
My 18 month old loves Toy Story. Toy Story toys are hard to find in stores but EASY to find on Amazon.

See 1 answered question