Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $12.00 shipping
Playskool Walk N Ride - Pink
|Price:||$44.99 + $7.49 shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Easy does it! Watch baby's delight and sense of accomplishment as she learns to stand, take her first steps and walk with this sturdy, stable walker.
- Lift the hood to reveal a hidden storage compartment! Spin the wheel and click the dial for hours of exploration and discovery!
- When baby is ready to scoot around, parents can convert the walker to a ride-on toy quickly and easily. Bursting with playful colors, textures and shapes, this convertible toy includes a locking mechanism so children can't change modes by themselves.
- Includes body/chassis, wheels (4), front handle, rear handle, handle retainer, dial, roller, spinner (2 pieces), antenna, gear shirt, plan #6 screws (4), #6 screws with attached washer and instructions.
- Maximum riding weight 42 lbs.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I would and have recommended this product.
When it arrived to my home, I was disappointed in how cheap it looked. It looks a lot nicer in the photograph. I am not some overly picky diva who complains about everything - honest! This really does look chintzy - or at least mine does. Maybe I just received a dud. I do like the price though. It IS sturdy and durable. My daughter has also gotten lots of play out of it. She would squeal in delight when she walked behind it. She's been playing with it for 10 months now and it really doesn't look any more worn than when we first put it together.
If I didn't have a playroom to put this in, the toy would probably drive me nuts as it is kind of an eyesore. However, I don't regret buying it as my baby does love it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This walk n ride is one of my favorites because it serves two purposes in one toy therefore less clutter and the colors are pretty and girlyPublished 15 months ago by da
THIS TOY HELPED GRAND BABY WITH HER FIRST STEPS. IT IS VERY CUTE AND SEEMS TO BE STURDY ENOUGH FOR HER PRE TODDLER USE.Published 23 months ago by Patty
Very cheap not worth it. Wish I would have waited and bought a better quality toy. Even put it out at the curb for someone to take....no one did.Published on January 7, 2014 by matthew wells
Good first walking toy. The wheelbase is wide enough that the child isn't constantly tipping it over. The toy itself is light enough for the kid to change directions as desired.Published on November 18, 2013 by Pablo Autobahn
My daughter really loved the push part of this toy. It was very good motivation to get her up and walking. Read morePublished on April 21, 2012 by Lori Lindsey