Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on February 22, 2012
My daughter (12 months) loves her Weebles. We are constantly playing with them. But not so much on this toy. The mechanism to make the bridge move is very stiff and she easily gets distracted to play with her other Weebles toys. I would not recommend this too greatly except if it is on sale and even then, think twice. The Weeble itself gives my daughter a ton of enjoyment. The playground, well, it gets ignored.
on December 6, 2011
Bought this for my daughter, she played for it for about 2 days then never again. It has VERY limited features, she got bored with it quickly, and I see why. Look at it closely, there isn't much to it. Plus it's very narrow base makes it tip over easily, not rugged at all. Look for something else.
on December 25, 2012
We love Weebles! This toy is a little difficult for super young ones to figure out at first. To make the Weeble wobble from the tower down the slide you must repeatedly press the bar (the yellow piece in the photo) to rock the bridge back and forth. Once our son figured it out he would giggle in delight. Doesn't do much but it's super cute!
VERY cute idea but executed poorly. My son does love to put the weebles in the swing over and over. He does like the slide but gets frustrated with the bridge since this does NOT work at all. It is not of sturdy construction plastic so it is very flimsy for the age group.

I must be playing with him to play with this toy, which is fine, but prefer toys he is able to play with alone to learn independence. He plays with the weebles with other toys instead.
on November 24, 2012
Bought this as a birthday gift for a little girl. The kids at the party all seemed to want to open this present most. She seemed to like it. I'm not around her much so not sure how long she enjoyed the toy before she lost interest.
on August 11, 2012
The Weeble toys are very cute and lots of fun! This one in particular doesnt do very much but if its put along with other sets then it can provide plenty of play time. I bought it as a gift for a friend about 8 months ago. I'm at their house once a week and their little girl still plays with this often. She's 2 yrs old and very much enjoys it. I plan to buy her other Weeble toys to go with it this year for Christmas too.
on February 6, 2013
this toy is a snore. kids love the weeble, hate the tree house. the spinner is too highto hit the weeble, the bridge doesnt work and the tire swing is pointless... do not recommend.
on December 27, 2011
My son enjoys playing with Weeble Wobbles! I played with them as a child so I figured that I would get him some too. Overall the toy is thoughtfully made... no sharp corners or hard plastics. Nothing that would pinch them or anything like that. The plastics used are durable and flexible. Minimal paints are used on them too (lead paint concerns). The plastics are bright colored which attracts my 11.5 month old. The Weebles fit in his hands nicely which encourages his eye to hand motor skills.

I have fun playing with my son and teaching him how to use some of the functions of this toy. It is definitely a developmental type toy which is what we were wanting for our son.

For the money this is a bargain. Amazon rocks all the way around too.... price, shipping and great customer reviews to help us all find the best things for our kids!

Good luck with your little loved ones!
on November 5, 2012
I was excited to get my daughter a weebles set since I enjoyed them so much as a child. I was surprised at how much weebles have changed but she still seems to have just as much fun with this set as I had with mine. It was easy to put together and has held up well to an 18 month old's play. My biggest complaint is that I wish it came with more weebles. She tends to misplace the one it came with and other non-weeble little people toys used with it just don't work the same.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon February 25, 2012
I grew up with the Weebles and couldn't wait to purchase a playset for my Niece. This set, though priced attractively at $20 or so, just didn't fit the bill. For one thing, it comes with just one weeble. The concept is that there is a bridge you can wobble by pressing the carrying handle down. The weeble will teeter and totter in theory...mine just seemed to fall sideways.

There's also a swing and a spinner. But the swing doesn't really swing - and the spinner needs help too.

So far, there hasn't been all that much interest in it. There's just not enough there.