5.0 out of 5 stars Weebles
Great fun for my grandchildren, larger for easier pickup and finding. I have all the different toy structures that go with them and the kids are very creative with them. On line shopping at Amazon is great and can be done in minutes as opposed to hours at stores.
Published on October 10, 2011 by Gramma Gail

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what is pictured...
I ordered the weebles for my son's Easter basket. I thought I was getting the pictured weebles which show a yellow chick and a blue bunny. Instead I got a white lamb and a pink chick. Tip make sure you know what you are getting.
Published 17 months ago by Jillian Stinton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Weebles, October 10, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful basket filler, December 20, 2013
This review is from: Playskool Weebles Spring Basket, Lamb and Chick (Toy)
We wanted to find toy items for our sons Easter basket rather than candy and these were great. Our son was able to eventually break the weeble after many, many tosses but they held up very well. Rough little boys are pretty tough on toys so I was surprised these toys lasted through all that he put them through.

5.0 out of 5 stars They still wobble but they won't fall down!, June 22, 2014
Charles W. Kloote (South Bend, In USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Playskool Weebles Spring Basket, Lamb and Chick (Toy)
Wow!! Can't believe I happened on to these gems!!! Our kids had a smaller version of this type of toy....oh so long ago. But these guys are larger and wonderful for our little grand - daughter to hold onto. She also can't possibly get the toy inside her mouth - so NO possible choking issues...They were a great choice for her Easter basket.

1.0 out of 5 stars Description not accutate, June 11, 2014
This review is from: Playskool Weebles Spring Basket, Lamb and Chick (Toy)
The age in the description was listed at 0 - 6 years old; however, the packaging states age appropriate for 1 - 6 years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cool but heavy, June 4, 2014
This review is from: Playskool Weebles Spring Basket, Lamb and Chick (Toy)
These were purchased for Easter. They are really super cute and cool and I like playing with them but they are pretty heavy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Easter Basket, May 25, 2014
This review is from: Playskool Weebles Spring Basket, Lamb and Chick (Toy)
I bought these to put in my 10 month old's Easter Basket...a perfect little toy for such an occasion. Fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun old toy, May 20, 2014
This review is from: Playskool Weebles Spring Basket, Lamb and Chick (Toy)
Who doesn't love a weeble wobble? My 14 mo. granddaughter does! Of course, it goes into her mouth....& then she wobbles it on the floor. A simple, old toy....but they are the best

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, fun and simple., May 5, 2014
M. Nicew (Los Angeles, ca) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Playskool Weebles Spring Basket, Lamb and Chick (Toy)
Playskool Weebles do exactly as expected. They weeble! Little hands can push them down and they sting right back up. They are a nice size (larger than an actual egg), sturdy and cute while being easy to hold. The spring version is perfect for an Easter basket.

5.0 out of 5 stars weebles, April 27, 2014
This review is from: Playskool Weebles Spring Basket, Lamb and Chick (Toy)
My son 2 1/2,,,Loves these weebles they do not tip over they just wobble all around. There nothing like jumping beans to me there better!! I even play with them haha :)) very fun an intertaning....There about the size of a double yoke brown egg give or take an heavy there cool I love them an my son

5.0 out of 5 stars Weebles spring, lamb and chick, April 26, 2014
This review is from: Playskool Weebles Spring Basket, Lamb and Chick (Toy)
same things as the other set. These are big enough for younger kids. and they liked them a lot. me too

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›