Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
asked by dblko on August 21, 2010
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 20 answers
A
Alex answered on February 6, 2012
Comment | 23 of 25 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
my zx3 doesnt charge at all for few weeks.. and it doesnt turn on..
i bought a cheap universal external battery charger and charged the batteries for 3 hours..
bam it worked.. :) i bought something like this.. Anker™ Multi-Purpose Universal Rapid Battery Charger for iPhone iPad; HTC Sensation, EVO 4G, Thonderbolt 4G; Motorola Atrix 4G, Droid X 2, Droid X; LG Revolution, Thrill 4G, Optimus 3D; Samsung Galaxy S i9000, Galaxy S2 i9100, Infuse ; LG; Palm; S...
patrick (aperture66) answered on October 19, 2011
Comment | 4 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I took my Play Sport Zx3 apart. After looking at the mother board and chips I see no way to test it or replace a bad fuse. New technology in the printed circuit board layers copper plate between the green lacquer coatings. The circuits can not be traced. My personal believe is that one of the chips is defective and shorts out internally. Which chip it is I will never know. Nice quality camera but some body sold Kodak a faulty chip.
F. W. Zervos answered on June 22, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Earlier, my Kodak Sport would shutdown, 5 seconds after power on.

I connected the camera to a power source(via USB). Removed the battery and inserted the battery again when the camera was still connected to power source, and it worked. I had to try this a couple of times though!

Cheers!
Tej
Tejesvi N. answered on July 14, 2013

A
I'm joining this comment party quite late, but I had the same problem. The battery completely drained between uses and I could not get it to charge via USB due to the auto shut-off design flaw programmed into the device. I bought an off-brand wall charger and spare battery, charged the Kodak battery that way and, Voila! It works again and now I have an additional charger and a spare battery.
Amy W. answered on December 28, 2013

A
SmileyCorn answered on February 11, 2014

A
In my case somehow it started working after trying a few times, and have not have the problem again. Strange.
dblko answered on September 15, 2010
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Mine sicks too. I have to push the reset button after EACH function I perform.
GShan answered on July 1, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The one I bought in February for my daughters birthday is having the same problem. It will not turn on at all. Sent an email to Kodak today to see if they have a resolution. The thing is only 6 months old and she has used it only a handful of times. Quite frustrating, as she wanted to use it on our vacation.
sb043 answered on July 20, 2011
Comment | 3 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I am having the same problem, even brought a new battery and it still does not come on. Warranty is up, so what can I do.
Cathyann V. Khan answered on March 4, 2012
Comments (4) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product