Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: GREEN GLOW in DARK Playstation 3 PS3 Wireless Game Controller Anti-Slip Silicone Case Skin Protector Cover (Many Colors Available)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on April 23, 2010
These silicone covers fit better than the PS3 ones we bought when we bought our system. They are not as loose, so it's like holding a controller again, instead of a rubbery shell with a controller slipping around inside. "Anti-slip" refers to tiny bumps on the handle area. At first I thought they would be annoying, but when playing, I don't even notice them. The cover in no way hinders play or recharging on a station. Do they glow? Yeah, they have a soft glow that lasts for awhile. I would liken it more to a flashlight-under-a-blanket glow than a glow-in-the-dark-t-shirt glow. But keep in mind, mine don't get charged by light very often. All that said, when I do see them glow, it makes me happy.
on January 27, 2011
Put it on a white controller... it's super bright! I've had it for over a year now, and I still love it: so fun, and great grip! Can't lose it if you turn out the lights!
on March 29, 2015
While I had to wait a little while longer than I usually would for these skins to arrive as they came from China, it was well worth the wait.

I have 1 Sony PS3 Controller and 1 Generic PS3 Controller, and the skins worked perfectly for both. They fit them like a glove.

The material is silicone, which is great fro anti-slipping, and they are glow in the dark. If the glow bothers you for whatever reason, then I suggest putting them away somewhere (Like maybe inside of a drawer or cabinet).

Initially I was under the assumption that I was getting 1 skin as the product description doesn't give any indication that you get two. However, to my pleasant surprise, when I opened the package there were 2 inside. One blue and one pink, which was an additional perk as those are my favorite colors. Of course, that's not to say that you might get a different color combination.

I recommend these skins to anyone who wants to protect their controllers and have them last a bit longer.
review image
on February 21, 2012
made my controller look better and keeps my hands nice and firm when playing games plus i got my fav color blue but it doesnt really glow in the dark but it makes a great controller cover easy to slip on and off
on October 29, 2015
Now this is for a ps3 controller but I had gotten it for my son's ps2 controller and it fits perfectly. It slides right on the without any trouble. I has gotten this is green/glow in the dark color. It looks really neat. My son loves it.It comes in other colors as well. Its made to protect the controller if it accidentally gets dropped. It also protects it from getting dirty also. This is made of silicone which is very durable and should last a real long time. It doesn't feel cheaply made or anything. This is well worth having. It gives the peace of mind that my son's controller is protected!
I purchased this product at full price.
on July 29, 2012
Unless these come in a million pieces or have major damages, they work as expected. I prefer these rubber covers on my controllers. They do a good job of protecting them from kids. They also provide a solid grip.

The glow won't last long though. They are good if playing in a dark room, so that you do not have to turn the lights on to find your controller, if you leave to get a drink or something. Plus people might step on them.

Price? Nearly free!
on April 12, 2015
OK, here is my review.. It came on time and was shipped in a little envelope. It was just wadded up inside of it and I was worried it wouldn't fit.. Anyways.. I put it on and was amazed by how snug it fit.. Doesn't move around and gives me extra grip.. The only problem was with the r1 and L1 buttons... I play COD and they felt like they weren't big enough anymore, like they didnt stick out enough. So i easily took a razor and cut a little excess rubber off around the outside of the R1 And L1 buttons and it feels great. I got the blue one and it doesn't really glow that much, but I didn't care about that anyways... I will def buy more when i get a Ps4.. This with thumbs stick grips makes me so much more accurate on shooter games
on February 16, 2011
My daughter was soo excited to recieve her pink controller skin.
it fits well and it dosent allow the controller to slip when play for long periods of time
on March 19, 2016
It doesn't glow in the dark--at all! So, if you're getting because of that then don't. However, it fits nicely over my controller, which is cool and it has a nice grip; but since I got a skin for my main controller I'll just put this on my second one. At least that way I don't have to worry about my kids fighting over who has what game controller.
on March 27, 2016
I absolutely LOVE this case!!! It fits perfectly, was easy to put on, and is so much more vibrant than I ever would have hoped for. I love the feel, the grip it provides, and the glow in the dark feature. I'm very impressed with this product and will probably never be able to use a naked controller again.
review image