Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Playstation 3 Memory Card Adapter - Use PS2 Memory Cards on Sony PS3
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 26, 2013
Very nice. Only have one problem with it. It does not come with a cable. But it works with the charging cable for PS3. Does not work with off-brand memory cards. Only Sony and Standard PS2 cards. Very quick transfer. Manual transfer only (had no instructions) Very good overall though, very smooth and quick transfer.
on September 27, 2013
Transfers ps2 and ps1 memory card data to the ps3 and allows you to save from the ps3 back to your cards if you want... Yes you can load the games to play (ps1/ps2) and pick up right where you left off (on ps3). The only thing I was dissapointed with is that it only works with official Sony memory cards. So make sure you transfer your data (from ps2 or ps1 cards) over to an official card before selling your console. I borrowed my friends ps2 to transfer from my off brand card to official card - and then onto the ps3 with no problem : ) There are a few videos on yt that help a lot with understanding how the product works. It creates a virtual "card" on the ps3 and you assign that card to slot 1 or 2 so when you play your ps1 or ps2 games you still select memory card 1 or 2 even though it's now internally stored on the hard drive...
on November 26, 2013
official Sony product for your PS2>PS3 memory backup needs.
it's been years since I've actually tapped back into my PS2, but what would all that time spent be for if not to have some way to backup hours and hours of saves??
herein lies your solution.
only thing: it is not compatible with high-capacity (16MB+) cards, so you'll just have to use your old system to transfer files from your high-capacity card to a regular card (OEM or official brand, it does not matter) before making a digital backup
on December 9, 2014
I own two PS3 's. One is a fat launch model which I normally play my PS2 and PS1 games on and I also own a PS1 and PS2. This device allows me to transfer data to my PS1 or PS2 memory cards or transfer memory card data to my PS3. Thanks to this device my PS3 has all my PS1 and PS2 game saves.
on September 17, 2013
Worked perfectly with no issues, right out of the box. Was concerned when the writing on the packaging was lacking in English text but there were no complications. Transferring data from both PS2 and PS1 memory cards to my PS3 was smooth with no hang-ups. It was affordable and a sturdy device. Unobtrusive as it doesn't occupy much space at all. (It's just bigger than a PS2 memory card)

Used it with a PS3 slim 160GB 4th Generation model.
on March 17, 2014
I had a fatboy years ago and had one of these units before, I used it to transfer all my files to my PS3 to play my ps2 and ps1 games on it, my fatboy died a slow death but i was able to use this to trnsfer the files back onto memory cards to play them on my old ps2 again.
on January 4, 2014
Holy Crap this thing is great. i can move data from my PS3 to my PSone and PS2 memory cards and vice versa seamlessly. which can't be said for off brand models. which kinda work, if you're lucky. The price was phenomenal and it came incredibly fast. Thank A Lot Guys.
on April 5, 2014
Works like a charm to transfer data from ps2 memory cards to the internal memory card of a ps3. My oversight came into play when I failed to take into account that some PSN games are NOT compatible with ps2 saves - even some which are ps2 classics. Unfortunately, it rather defeats the purpose for me, but that is not the fault of the seller, nor a defect of the product.
on February 18, 2013
The ps3 memory card adapter transferred all my ps1 save files with no hang ups or issues. Great product as advertised.
on August 1, 2013
A must have if you want to use your ps1 and ps2 saves.
You can even leave it connected and use it to read the cards as the cards and not port them over to your ps3.
Worth the money.