Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing DOTD

on October 25, 2015
Work as intended. The people complaining that it doesn't work because the lack of connections, don't know how to work a ps3. In order to get video through AV after using HDMI, you'll need to turn on the ps3 and hold the power botton until you hear a second beep. That will reset the video output to AV. To get audio, you go to the ps3 settings and configure the audio output. I bought this cable to output the audio from and use a HDMI for video, however, I recently went to visit family that didn't have a HDMI compatible TV, and was able to use the cable as video output as well. Good cable for the price.
on February 4, 2015
PlayStation PS3 AV Cable. Works just as Expected. I read a lot of negative reviews saying that it didn't work. But you have to reset your PlayStation for this to work. If you are using HDMI and then plug this in, the PlayStation need to know you are switching cables by holding down the power button about 10 seconds.
on September 13, 2012
Shoddy product. I got this to use with my Turtle Beach headset. I can't get this to plug in the back of my PS3. I've tried using a little extra force but it won't budge. I'm afraid it will break my PS3. It's just a crappy generic AV Cable. I do not recommend this product.
on June 7, 2012
I received this ps3 av cable, that was obviously defective before i even tried to use it, the yellow male video connector still had melted plastic around the metal connector, as well as more covering the circular part of the connector, which also looked to be smashed in, not fush or even at all, if it would have been looked at for even a second by whomever packaged it, it should have been noticed as it was not in it's own plastic bag, or anything else to block your vision of the defect. the excess melted plastic comes off with relative ease, but the connector still does not work, however the sound does. Might want to spare another second for some quality assurance before shipping out obviously defective merchandise.
on June 26, 2014
This is the worst item I have EVER recieved. It literally cannot work. Half of the connections needed to pull data from the PS3 are missing. Not broken, missing. DO NOT BUY
on October 10, 2013
Cord did not work. Wasn't worth the shipping to return it. I plugged it in.....nothing. Finally got another cord and it worked fine.
on September 18, 2013
Got it, plugged it in, didn't work. Bout sums it up. If I could give it ZERO stars, I would.
on September 24, 2014
I see you have a lot of bad reviews about your audio video cables. You guys should send a little instruction paper with your product informing your customers that if they are switching from hdmi to the the 3 prong cable that they need to power down their PS3 hook up the cords and then hold the power button down for 5-7 seconds to reset the system. I think this will save you a lot of grief and boost your rating scores.
on February 21, 2015
I knew it wouldn't work without even trying it. Half of the metal prongs are missing.
on October 20, 2013
I rated this 1 star.....Don't work!
My son was so happy when he thought he was going finally play his game system! Someone had stolen the original one...